The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

X Factor

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I thought Alex, Austin and Diana were the best tonight ... wonder who will go???

I still like Alex :thumbsup:

Didn't Rachel belt her one out well :))

My fav tonight was Diana and previously i havent liked her but i thought that song suited her. She wasnt the strongest but i liked the way she sang it.

Strongest singer = Alexandra! She did really good tonight.

I dont really like Rachel although that was her best performance tonight.

Scott/Daniel bottom 2 - my prediction.

I have on another thread tonight said I didn't like Laura this evening, as you couldn't understand a word she sang - but then I've just watched their charity single, and she sang well, and I did unerstand what she was singing :blink:

June Jonigk said:
I have on another thread tonight said I didn't like Laura this evening, as you couldn't understand a word she sang - but then I've just watched their charity single, and she sang well, and I did unerstand what she was singing :blink:
no wonder you cant understand me then june :- "

JLS were brilliant :thumbsup: Alex was fantastic :thumbsup:

and wee Eoghan done us proud :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not followed it, but just had it on now, Alex is amazing, and seems such a lovely person - looked to be a great final 3 :thumbsup:

Well Done Alexandra liked her from the beginning.

Although in the end i wanted JLS to win. ALexandra's performance with Beyonce could have done it though as it was brilliant!

Marie.

From early on in this competition i wanted Alex to win,

but did keep expecting JLS to get it at the last minute.

So i was pleased with the result but oh didn't she go

over the top.....all that weeping and wailing and falling

on the floor :*

The kid with the haystack on his head changed my

opinion of him last night he acted like a little gent.

I hope he has a good future ahead of him :thumbsup:

AnnSa said:
From early on in this competition i wanted Alex to win,but did keep expecting JLS to get it at the last minute.

on the floor  :*

I hope he has a good future ahead of him  :thumbsup:

she was emotional Ann...you hard cow :- " :'( :'( :'( :lol:

marier05 said:
[SIZE=21pt]LOVE [/SIZE]the x factor, watched every series, every year religously.
I think there are some good ones this year - [SIZE=14pt]MUCH[/SIZE] better than last year.  Really dont think Leon should have won.

Leona Lewis is just amazing and for a show like the x factor to find someone like her is unusual.  Im a really big fan of Leona.

This year i would have liked Suzie to go through (over 25's) instead of the older man who lost his wife.  I really like the Spanish lady.  Im glad alexandra went through for the girls - she could be one to watch. im not impressed with the boys and i agree with an earlier post - Alan should of got through. 

The groups are better than i have seen before i must admit.  I like Girlband.

Roll on the live show on Sat.

Marie.

AnnSa said:
I didn't think they would put Bad Lashes out before theGirl Band, thought they were by far the worst  :wacko:

Alexandra was very good i thought :thumbsup:

Well Marie gets the k9 prize for being the first to mention Alexandria's promise :thumbsup:

Ann comes second :lol: :lol:

And your prize???????? you get to watch it all over again next year :lol: :lol: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnSa said:
From early on in this competition i wanted Alex to win,but did keep expecting JLS to get it at the last minute.

on the floor  :*

I hope he has a good future ahead of him  :thumbsup:

I agree with you , I couldn't be bothered with all Aexandra's OTT theatricals but I do think the best person won .

The haystack kid was very grown up and manly in the way he handled his defeat .

I never liked him until I saw the way he behaved last night :)

meddling said:
Well Marie gets the k9 prize for being the first to mention Alexandria's promise :thumbsup:
Ann comes second  :lol:   :lol:

And your prize???????? you get to watch it all over again next year :lol:   :lol:   :wacko:

Ahh i might have thought it before

but just never posted about her :- "

meddling said:
marier05 said:
[SIZE=21pt]LOVE [/SIZE]the x factor, watched every series, every year religously.
I think there are some good ones this year - [SIZE=14pt]MUCH[/SIZE] better than last year.  Really dont think Leon should have won.

Leona Lewis is just amazing and for a show like the x factor to find someone like her is unusual.  Im a really big fan of Leona.

This year i would have liked Suzie to go through (over 25's) instead of the older man who lost his wife.  I really like the Spanish lady.  Im glad alexandra went through for the girls - she could be one to watch. im not impressed with the boys and i agree with an earlier post - Alan should of got through. 

The groups are better than i have seen before i must admit.  I like Girlband.

Roll on the live show on Sat.

Marie.

AnnSa said:
I didn't think they would put Bad Lashes out before theGirl Band, thought they were by far the worst  :wacko:

Alexandra was very good i thought :thumbsup:

Ann comes second :lol: :lol:

And your prize???????? you get to watch it all over again next year :lol: :lol: :wacko:

(w00t) :lol: Roll on next year, love it love it love it!

Thanks meddling, everyone i spoke to seemed to be fixated on Diana and Laura when it first started, but i kept saying Alexandra. Funnily enough i kinda liked JLS by th end. :blink:

Her performance with Beyonce was AMAZING thouh! :cheers:

MArie. :huggles:

AnnSa said:
meddling said:

Ann comes second  :lol:   :lol:

And your prize???????? you get to watch it all over again next year :lol:   :lol:   :wacko:

Ahh i might have thought it before

but just never posted about her :- "

Well that don't count - we could all say that - I said Marie was the first to MENTION her!!!

meddling said:
she was emotional Ann...you hard cow :- "  :'(  :'(  :'(  :lol:
She was pathetic..........brilliant singer.....

but wanted a slap for carrying on like that :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back