The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

X Factor

crap.....the groups are awful....one girl i thought should have got through didnt..boys are boring apart from that ickle northern irish lad who is adorable and as for the oldies :eek: will keep watching it though :teehee:

i agree with you sarah the girl i thought should have gone through didnt (hannah)

although i like that dianas voice.

not to keen on the boys, really like the spanish woman just hope she doesnt burst in to tears again lol

and the groups well not really keen on any of them either,

oh i like the older guy the dad, although dont think hes a great singer :- "

Thats the best bit of the programme over

The auditions are the most entertaining bit :lol:

But will probably watch the rest but the groups are pants!!! :- "

the older guy only got through cos of his situation didnt he? i dont mean to sound a cow cos he had me in tears in the auditions but he is not right for that show..too caberet..can see him singing in pubs..yeah that spanish bird is awful...she looks like a bloke in drag doesnt she!! hannah was brilliant..she defo should have gone through...cant stand the smugness of cheryl and danni on that show..like who the hell are those two to judge???? two bit poxy pop singers :angry: cant stand them....as you can see i am a great fan of the x factor :teehee:

They kicked out my tip for the winner :( Alan Turner, he had a beautiful voice - saying that Simon Cowell had the hardest group to get rid of some from - they were all pretty good :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sarah :D

I watch it but it seems that, more and more each year, they choose the final 12 on the basis of who is going to get the most public votes to keep the tills ringing for them, rather than sole talent alone :(

Not to say that the ones left in haven't got the talent (apart from the groups :x ) but there were others just as good who didn't get through because there wasn't a sob story or cute face to go with them :- "

It'll be interesting to watch what happens to Rachel (over 25s) - she seems a real character! (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a bit suprised at some of the final choices, i

think they slung some out that are far better than

some they kept :blink:

Loving X Factor this year, I think Cheryl Cole is fab

I thought the girls were by far the best 6 and the boys were bloomin awful, I don't think a single one deserved to go through.

Bring on the live show!! (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]the live show should be interesting!!!!! bring the noise :teehee: [/SIZE]

Painted Lady said:
the older guy only got through cos of his situation didnt he? i dont mean to sound a cow cos he had me in tears in the auditions but he is not right for that show..too caberet..can see him singing in pubs..yeah that spanish bird is awful...she looks like a bloke in drag doesnt she!! hannah was brilliant..she defo should have gone through...cant stand the smugness of cheryl and danni on that show..like who the hell are those two to judge???? two bit poxy pop singers :angry: cant stand them....as you can see i am a great fan of the x factor :teehee:
I have to agree - he only got through because of his story - I really can't see him as a recording artist - i certainly wouldn't buy his records but I guess you never know :blink: I've no idea why Simon put through the ex-pontins guy, I thought he should have kept Marley instead. It'll be interesting to see how they all cope with the pressure of the live shows though.

[SIZE=21pt]LOVE [/SIZE]the x factor, watched every series, every year religously.

I think there are some good ones this year - [SIZE=14pt]MUCH[/SIZE] better than last year. Really dont think Leon should have won.

Leona Lewis is just amazing and for a show like the x factor to find someone like her is unusual. Im a really big fan of Leona.

This year i would have liked Suzie to go through (over 25's) instead of the older man who lost his wife. I really like the Spanish lady. Im glad alexandra went through for the girls - she could be one to watch. im not impressed with the boys and i agree with an earlier post - Alan should of got through.

The groups are better than i have seen before i must admit. I like Girlband.

Roll on the live show on Sat.

Marie.

FifeJillandIan said:
Painted Lady said:
I have to agree - he only got through because of his story - I really can't see him as a recording artist - i certainly wouldn't buy his records but I guess you never know :blink: I've no idea why Simon put through the ex-pontins guy, I thought he should have kept Marley instead. It'll be interesting to see how they all cope with the pressure of the live shows though.

I was thinking that they know this chap won't win the competition but they put him through to make the telephone voting lines bring in more money :- "

The awful thing is, if he DID win it then what would happen to his beautiful little girl? :unsure:

No mum, and Dad living a recording artist's lifestyle :blink: - she wouldn't get to see much of her Daddy, would she? :(

jinnyfizz said:
FifeJillandIan said:
Painted Lady said:

I was thinking that they know this chap won't win the competition but they put him through to make the telephone voting lines bring in more money :- "

The awful thing is, if he DID win it then what would happen to his beautiful little girl? :unsure:

No mum, and Dad living a recording artist's lifestyle :blink: - she wouldn't get to see much of her Daddy, would she? :(

Hopefully people will vote with their ears and not their hearts this time - I doubt it though :- "

marier05 said:
[SIZE=21pt]LOVE [/SIZE]the x factor, watched every series, every year religously.
I think there are some good ones this year - [SIZE=14pt]MUCH[/SIZE] better than last year.  Really dont think Leon should have won.

Leona Lewis is just amazing and for a show like the x factor to find someone like her is unusual.  Im a really big fan of Leona.

This year i would have liked Suzie to go through (over 25's) instead of the older man who lost his wife.  I really like the Spanish lady.  Im glad alexandra went through for the girls - she could be one to watch.  im not impressed with the boys and i agree with an earlier post - Alan should of got through. 

The groups are better than i have seen before i must admit.  I like Girlband.

Roll on the live show on Sat.

Marie.

I thought Suzie should have gone through too :thumbsup:

wasnt she the one with curly hair shane wards backing singer :blink:

i do think she should have gone through though i still think alan should have gone through instead of scott i just dont get him :unsure:

i really like cheryl as a judge too at least she can relate to how they are feeling :thumbsup:

i think one of the girls will win i love diana :thumbsup:

Yeah thats her - she should have gone through. Im not too sure about Diana - her voice is wierd - i might get used too it though. I agree i like Cheryl as a judge i wasnt too sure if she would be good but i think she is ok.

My prediction for the winner is the Spanish lady Ruth i think she is called.

Marie.

Roll on Sat!!!!

I think that the girl that has been in jail etc has a great voice, reminds me of neneh cherry but boy , she is a rough diamond! I like Diana as well :)

Still wish Sharon O was on it though, I prefer her to cheryl Cole. Though Cheryl looks very pretty, perfect eye candy for all the guys watching I suppose :- " SHARON IS MEANT TO BE COMING ON FOR A GUEST APPEARANCE THOUGH.

What about Sinitta in that gold number she wore last week (w00t) What an amazing figure she has for being 40 :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back