The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Xmas Cards

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Seen a few good Xmas scenes with whippets added of late why not have a little competition for fun see who makes the best card or Xmas scene

Maybe john meads can judge it as i know Janet makes cards so he will have a little knowledge in what to look for :D ( you know what i mean lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Noo!! Tony can't get near PC for hours when I start playing in photoshop!! :lol:

Not quite whippets but the design is flexible 8)

Potato print body-pasta head from Ikea-was going to use a pretzel for his tail but couldn't find the mini size ones -had to use a pipe cleaner instead-

I've just finished making 60 of these reindeer cards with our 4-5 year olds at school-

cute eh?

I love the one that looks like he's running!

Karen

Karen-Coral said:
Not quite whippets but the design is flexible 8)
Potato print body-pasta head from Ikea-was going to use a pretzel for his tail but couldn't find the mini size ones -had to use a pipe cleaner instead-

I've just finished making 60 of these reindeer cards with our 4-5 year olds at school-

cute eh?

I love the one that looks like he's running!

Karen

The reindeer are absolutely mint :thumbsup: ..............the one that looks like it's running is really funny...............bet half the whippeteers couldn't get their reindeers to look like that! (w00t)

chris

Thought I'd have a go and came up with this

Copyofsantashouse.jpg

Heres one i did for Kath (will try and get a whippety one done)

final.jpg

I love teddy's xmas card :thumbsup: .................I wish i had the computer skills to flippin do it :(

chris

Aaaaaaaaaw, that's lush!!! Thanks marie, I love it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:) I cant do fancy things with the computer either but Ozzy n me wish everyone on K9 a

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY CHRISTMAS[/SIZE] :cheers:

ozzy175.jpg

Ho Ho Ho........ :D

We made this into a card last year 8) ......

Laura added snow/Christmas text etc....

I can't do it either littlenell :(

Hey.....

This one could be entitled 'Christmas Log' :clown: :x

Those are lovely some really nice ones .............not the log :lol:

My signature is as far as my talents go :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back