The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Xmas Cards

PSML :lol: That is brilliant, pure class Denise, I love it

EXCELLENT now everyone knows what the fed committee get upto

Brilliant dee, Karen looks as she is really enjoying herself, and Bert seems to be wondering if Square dancing is nearly as exciting as shouting after his dogs,

Very enjoyable :cheers: :lol: :lol:

DENISE BAILEY said:
Karen-Coral said:
john m said:
Karen-Coral said:
Ho Ho Ho........ :D We made this into a card last year 8) ......

Laura added snow/Christmas text etc....

I can't do it either littlenell :(

Santa is in a different pose to what you sent me Mr Boyd, he was showing his builders bum on the card i received from you last year.

Some good photo's and cards made up so far, keep um coming.

That was a selective pose John.....just for a selective few 8) Lol

Some lovely scenes/cards on here :thumbsup:

We got a selective card off Mr farmer last year don't know if i dare post it on here ... :oops: :oops:

Some people do the most funniest things on photos don't they john esp around the festive season , bet you were a little shocked at seeing Mr boydes bum lol

share and share a like

Oh go on then but i know gaz will go mad lol

bet none of you can guess who santa is

xmas.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They were brilliant Dee :thumbsup: Looked like Geoffs real body :oops: :lol: and Chris i'll never be able to look you in the face without laughing :lol: :D Karen

Dee just seen Karen doing the Square Dance and cant wait to show her it when she gets home from work its brilliant :cheers:

steve :thumbsup:

:( im gutted they arent working 4 me just coming up loading then nowt waited about 6 mins and still nowt! :(

That was like me i was at school yesterday and as lots of things are filtered out wouldnt come up on my work pc, so had to wait all day till i got home to see what everyone thought was so good and funny. Have to say they are good and very funny :teehee: :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back