The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Xmas Cards

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sadieandco said:
After doing the programme at work for the Nursery Nativity realised what was missing in the stable!
Into feb and john never name a winner ... this was my fav :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Dee - but have to say yours of the dancing whippet racers was just brill - maybe not a christmas scene but i do hope they all get together at one of the weekend meetings and give us a demonstration for real ;)

Yeah would be a good laff ....pmsl thinking about it

:teehee: Be a good fund raiser Dee - im sure we'd pay to see em :lol:

Sorry Dee, I didn't know you was being serious when you put my name forward to judge this comp, but i will have a look through the entries if you wish?

Strike Whippets said:
We are going to turn these into Christmas cards ......Well hopefully, as we couldn't manage it last year  :b

Picture086.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Xmascards050.jpg

Photographic card winner

Thought the cartoons that Dee put on were great entertainment,

Sorry if the cards or photo's that i put on in reply didn't turn out but you can find the originals very easily

Now come on wheres the good will to all men spirit (well and women too) now you won your category the comedy section :- " some of us don't excell at being funny so have to be serious and John knows that i take everything very seriously (and go home and cry when he upsets me at club) and besides he needs someone to weigh them dogs and do the handicap on Saturdays :- " :- "

:thumbsup: Well done you all lol

hopefully bring this topic back up this Xmas and add some more :thumbsup:

sadieandco said:
Now come on wheres the good will to all men spirit (well and women too) now you won your category the comedy section  :- "  some of us don't excell at being funny so have to be serious and John knows that i take everything very seriously (and go home and cry when he upsets me at club) and besides he needs someone to weigh them dogs and do the handicap on Saturdays  :- "  :- "
I know where my bread is buttered Karen, but joking apart i thought your card was about the meaning of christmas and was nice, but its hard to judge with everyone to their own choice :cheers: :luck:

sadieandco said:
Now come on wheres the good will to all men spirit (well and women too) now you won your category the comedy section  :- "  some of us don't excell at being funny so have to be serious and John knows that i take everything very seriously (and go home and cry when he upsets me at club) and besides he needs someone to weigh them dogs and do the handicap on Saturdays  :- "  :- "

We won the comedy section :eek:

Will have a look..... :unsure:

Karen

I'm not seeing it! :(

but I'll take your word for it :thumbsup: Lol

Well done in the SERIOUS SECTION o:) ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back