The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Yay We Finaly Got A Little Boy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lovely puppy :wub: - very good luck with him :luck:

well wev just named our little boy his name is Blue :wub:

Gorgeous little fawn boy :wub: Blue suits him :huggles: :thumbsup:

The name Blue really suits him :thumbsup: Good choice,would like updates of him please :- "

Julie

well just a little update bought him lots of goodies hes spoilt rotten and the house training is going really well only couple little accidents .ooo and he loves to play with our shoes and eats like horse .il get somore pics up soon guy some goods ones of me little baby :wub:

I hope that you don't mind but I have made it so that your pics appear direct on the screen without having to click

nicky12 said:
ok heres some more pics for you all hope ya like
P3210006.jpg

P3210015.jpg

P3210018.jpg

P3210002.jpg

aww thanks OEH how did do it lol me other half done the first lot but i done the last lot and wasnt shure how to do it many thanks xx

You either wan to select the bottom line of text from photobucket or use the tags

He's lovely, reminds me of whisper when he was a pup ,

good luck with him :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back