The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Yearly Whippetwalk Of Boxing Helena Kennel

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JAX said:
What a great sight that must have been , were there any onther people on the beach who didnt have whippets , Bart ?
If so I bet they thought they were being invaded  (w00t)   :lol:

Great pictures  :huggles:

Of course there are a lot of nice reactions when they see us . Whippets are small dogs, and other people who are walking on the beach are not immediately scared, but most of them are looking like " oh look how many sighthounds " " how sweet".....

I can immagine it will be a complete other reaction when you see 30 or 40 Rotweilers comming to you ..... :p

mara said:
May I know the name of the fawn girl on the beach, please? :b She is with Gucci in a photo... thank you  :))
The fawn bitch with Gucci is Angel ( Bh's Eva So Nice)

She is out of Ch.Spinneyhill All That Jazz At Hammonds and Ch.Bh's Xena ( out of N.V Vagabond and N S Sassy)

Her owner is doing canicross with Angel.

last weekend she won the competition with 200 entries ( all breeds) and they have to run 1700 meters with a speed from almost 17 km/hour.

So both must have a great condition.

I will try to add pictures of Angel and her owner Tessa.

View attachment 42382

Sorry I made a mistake,

in the competition there are 200 entries, but this is devited into differetnt categories.

In Tessa's categorie there were 26 entries.

Angel_Tessa_canicross.jpg

Boxing Helena said:
Martina said:
What a wonderful sight!!!!I LOVE Boxing Helena's whippets.. and what a treat to see so many of them at once!

[SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU [/SIZE] :D

:p I am a regular on your site and follow your dogs quite closely. The breeder of my whippet got one of your pups and she is so happy with her - BH Dark Secret owned by Anna Godovanets. What a lovely bitch. :wub:

Best of luck in the future,

martina

Boxing Helena said:
The fawn bitch with Gucci is Angel ( Bh's Eva So Nice) She is out of Ch.Spinneyhill All That Jazz At Hammonds and Ch.Bh's Xena ( out of N.V Vagabond and N S Sassy)

last weekend she won the competition with 200 entries ( all breeds) and they have to run 1700 meters with a speed from almost 17 km/hour.

Thank you so much for your answer. It's just 5 years I have whippet at home (I can't say I'm a breeder), I've had 3 litters so far: in the last litter (barnesmore pony soljer x frontrunner's diva special) I had a fawn bitch very similar to Angel (in my fawn girl pedidree there are n.v. vagabond and n.v. vesper :)) )

sorry. sorry sorry. My web site was attacked by haker. I'm working to rehabilitate the normal condition. In the meanwhile I apologise to you all.

I'll post again, once everything will be ok.

It's a strange sensation: I've never been in this situation before. To find out that my web site doesn't exist anymore... :angry: )

:b and... sorry for my bad english :b .

Wow - superb photos. :wub: :wub: What a great idea to have a Whippet 'get-together' on the beach. It looks as though everyone had a brilliant time. :thumbsup:

mara said:
Boxing Helena said:
The fawn bitch with Gucci is Angel ( Bh's Eva So Nice) She is out of Ch.Spinneyhill All That Jazz At Hammonds and Ch.Bh's Xena ( out of N.V Vagabond and N S Sassy)

Thank you so much for your answer. It's just 5 years I have whippet at home (I can't say I'm a breeder), I've had 3 litters so far: in the last litter (barnesmore pony soljer x frontrunner's diva special) I had a fawn bitch very similar to Angel (in my fawn girl pedidree there are n.v. vagabond and n.v. vesper :)) )

Hi Mara, nice to "meet" you here.

I visited your website and I see you are the breeder of Jungle.

Now it is nice to know also the breeder behind the dog.

Back to your fawn bitch, I think there are more similarities, as V Vagabond and V vesper. because in my bitch her grandfather is Barnesmore Dreamweaver At Savuka.

I think this Nevedith - Barnesmore combination works very well :)

greetings from Belgium, and good luck with Jungle now in Italy :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back