The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Yearly Whippetwalk Of Boxing Helena Kennel

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
great pics :thumbsup:

your girls are so nice :huggles: and Justin is :wub:

First of all thank you very much Ellen for the wonderfull pictures.

No need to say I enjoyed this day.

I organise a walk every year around the end of March ( after that date, dogs are not allowed to run free on the beach )

I can tell this is one of the best days of the year for me, seeing a lot of my dogs back, seeing how some puppies turned out to be, and hearing great stories about wonderfull petdogs, and happy owners.

ps: Ellen, the white running bitch is not China, but Lucy ( Avalonia Mostly Ghostly ) at 9 years.

On the next pics it is indeed china.

wow what fantastic pix!! how did you get them so clear ? the dogs look like theyre having the best day ever !

j :thumbsup: hn

You must be so proud of them all Bart, must be sospeical to see all you babies :huggles:

Helen

What super pictures,I really enjoyed looking at them all and the wonderful Whippets in them!

:thumbsup:

Ellen - can you tell me where you got the pink stripey collar that Dobe is modelling please?

~JO~ said:
Ellen - can you tell me where you got the pink stripey collar that Dobe is modelling please?
Ahem :- "

Calling all Doberman Owners (w00t) 8) :b :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, Bart. My boyfriend also told me when he took a look at this topic that it wasn't China but I couldn't edit the post anymore and truely I didn't know her name anymore :b Shame on me...

~JO~ said:
I made the collar by myself ^_^ Since a few weeks I make my own martingale collars for my two ladies.

I've never done something like this before but I wanted to give it a try... I love being creative.

beautiful pictures of beautiful whippets :wub: :wub:

Ellen said:
Sorry, Bart. My boyfriend also told me when he took a look at this topic that it wasn't China but I couldn't edit the post anymore and truely I didn't know her name anymore  :b Shame on me...

~JO~ said:
I made the collar by myself ^_^ Since a few weeks I make my own martingale collars for my two ladies.

I've never done something like this before but I wanted to give it a try... I love being creative.

Wow, it's really nice Ellen :thumbsup:

What a wonderful day out for all those lovely whippets and their proud owners :thumbsup: - thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

WOW,how fantasic to see so many beautiful whippets enjoing the beach,thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Now this has just given me an idea,i'm not far away from a fantastic beach,maybe i ought to organise something similar for k9ers.Our beach here is dog friendly all year :thumbsup:

What a great sight that must have been , were there any onther people on the beach who didnt have whippets , Bart ?

If so I bet they thought they were being invaded (w00t) :lol:

Great pictures :huggles:

May I know the name of the fawn girl on the beach, please? :b She is with Gucci in a photo... thank you :))

What a beautiful sight :wub: - so many whippets together - Wonderful. :cheers: :)

Your pictures are also so clear Ellen - I really enjoyed them - Thank you. :cheers:

and what a clever lady - making those collars. :thumbsup:

beautiful photos Ellen, the girls look like they had lots of fun, such a lovely beach to run on :thumbsup:

Ellen said:
Sorry, Bart. My boyfriend also told me when he took a look at this topic that it wasn't China but I couldn't edit the post anymore and truely I didn't know her name anymore  :b Shame on me...

~JO~ said:

Wow you are clever - they are lovely :D

~JO~ said:
TC said:
~JO~ said:
Ahem :- "

Calling all Doberman Owners (w00t) 8) :b :- "

ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

There was me thinking I was all clever :b and Ellen had made them herself. I'm really impressed, the collar is lovely :wub:

Maybe you should start making them Jo, and then you can feed my habit :eek: I'd offer to be the seamstress, but a) I can't sew and b) I'd never sell any (w00t)

What a wonderful sight!!!!

I LOVE Boxing Helena's whippets.. and what a treat to see so many of them at once!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back