The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Yorkshire Gamefair

mally

Mallyfieldwhippets.com
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The staveley and district lurcher club are having a whippet show at the Gamefair on the bank holiday MONDAY (26th May) judging starts at 10am prompt

entry on the day

here's a link http://www.staveleylurchers.co.uk/harewoodhousewhippets.html

If you mention your showing your dogs, when you arrive you get £1.00 off the admission price.

Last edited by a moderator:
posh totty said:
good luck all going  :thumbsup:
Im not too far away from this and didnt even know it was on!! (w00t) Who is going? If Ozzy is ok Ill bring him along so we can cheer you on! :thumbsup:

Tina :)

Although 23 quid for a family ticket is taking the ****. might have to go the back way in :- "

Yes we're going to that although the forecast isn't good so I don't think we'll be staying all day. Molly is such a miserable little mare in the rain :angry:

ETA. I only heard about this a couple of days ago Trish - doesn't seem to have been advertised much - or I've been walking round with my eyes shut! Are you going then with all your lot?

Last edited by a moderator:
jezza said:
Yes we're going to that although the forecast isn't good so I don't think we'll be staying all day. Molly is such a miserable little mare in the rain  :angry:
ETA. I only heard about this a couple of days ago Trish - doesn't seem to have been advertised much - or I've been walking round with my eyes shut! Are you going then with all your lot?

going to give it a miss lucy,weve got a race open on sunday and we also get our jacob too,so might just have a walk monday at patley bridge :thumbsup:

trish g said:
jezza said:
Yes we're going to that although the forecast isn't good so I don't think we'll be staying all day. Molly is such a miserable little mare in the rain  :angry:

going to give it a miss lucy,weve got a race open on sunday and we also get our jacob too,so might just have a walk monday at patley bridge :thumbsup:

Thats a shame but I reckon it might be a bit much for Jacob :lol: I was wondering if you had got him yet. The weather isn't forecast to be great so hopefully the traffic won't be too bad (famous last words!). We were going to take Lenny as he is getting quite good now with other dogs but he is booked in for 'the op' on tuesday so don't want him too stressed :(

jezza said:
trish g said:
jezza said:

Thats a shame but I reckon it might be a bit much for Jacob :lol: I was wondering if you had got him yet. The weather isn't forecast to be great so hopefully the traffic won't be too bad (famous last words!). We were going to take Lenny as he is getting quite good now with other dogs but he is booked in for 'the op' on tuesday so don't want him too stressed :(

oh poor lad will be thinking about you all tuesday,im putting kips off though i know he will need it doing eventually :(

Nightmare isn't it? Lennys 3 now so I thought it was about time :( I'm working on tuesday so I don't think about it! I will be relieved when its done - then I can spend the next 10 days panicking about whether he's going to pull his stitches out :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back