The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

You Dirty Dog!!

jezza

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all,

Just need some advice from everyone. Firstly, how in gods name am I going to stop my new puppy from cocking his leg and peeing on my cooker whenever my back is turned :rant:

Secondly, has anyone got one of those dog loo, those things that you bury in the ground (I think). And are they any good? I'm sick of using hundreds of poo bags to clear up my garden!!

Any advice would be much appreciated because my house is going to stink :wacko:

I havnt gor any advice but Ive also had this problem Jezza - but it was the Cat - he peed on my TV one day (w00t) :oops:

I think you can buy A spray of some kind to deter them from this kind of thing - fortunately my problem is no more - I think it was the arrival of Oscar that started it off. :- "

The dog loos are useless. I had one and did exactly what they said. It was fine for a few weeks, then stopped working. I think they can only cope with one small dog. I only has 2 Whippets and a small terrier and was always filling it with water and the solution they send with it.

No advice on your first question, but as for the dog loos I'v heard they are not very efficient.

I use a little plastic spade to scoop all the poos up from my lawn. I just shoot it all down the loo, luckily our loo is just off the back door so I don't have to take it through the house.

even with 7 I use bags in the bag garden every day but i dont buy expecive poo bags i get the nappy sacks from £ shopes you get 300 for a £1 so its realy chep to us them I get a box evr few weeks and there sented so smell nice.

I have a 8 year oild greyhond who still pees on my girls ever chance he gets if they have a pee he runs up behined them and cocks his leg. you just have to watch his movments and try and stop him before it happens

The trouble with the bought dog loos is that they are too small, I have had success by digging a hole about 3 feet deep and 2 foot wide, lining the bottom with small rocks/stones and lining the sides up to ground level with bricks (no cement) leaving small gaps so the water can escape, then putting a dustbin lid on top to cover it. Water and add the special bio degrader once a week- no probs! ;)

The other thing with nappy bags that wendy forgot to add is that you can buy bio-degradable ones so they're better for the enviornment. :thumbsup:

The trouble with the bought dog loos is that they are too small, I have had success by digging a hole about 3 feet deep and 2 foot wide, lining the bottom with small rocks/stones and lining the sides up to ground level with bricks (no cement) leaving small gaps so the water can escape, then putting a dustbin lid on top to cover it. Water and add the special bio degrader once a week- no probs!
Nice one Lloyd, I think they should put you in charge of building the Loos at the next Glastonbury festival :x . A friend of ours droped her glasses into one of those :x :x and had to retrieve them or she would not have been able to drive home :x :x :x :x

Paul

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back