The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Youll Never Guess What I Did Yesterday

k4tie-d

StarR Collars
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well after my tumbledryer bracking down sunday night when i saw it was going to be a nice day i had a rush to get everything washed and outside to dry,

well dopey me goes and puts my mobile in my pocket of my jacket to take zoe to nursery gets back takes the jacket of and starts back to the washing,

"hmmmm! jacket needs a wash" i think, so grabs it and puts it in the machine :unsure:

didnt relise till later on when it the jacket had been hanging out to dry for about 30mins that it was still in the pocket

its totaly fried :oops: after a whole wash cycle

OH took it to bits last night (he works in a repair shop and see mobiles all the time) and the water/soap has totaly coroded everything :oops:

on the plus side l get to do some phone shopping today :- " :- "

:oops: :oops:

that'll teach ya to check ya pockets :- "

dont worry katie, i do it all the time :blink:

my mum has dropped her phone in the bath a couple of times.

Luckily she has fished it out quickly and taken it apart and hairdryed all the bits, still works today!!

I told her to wait til she is out of the bath to ring people!!

Let us know what shiny new phone you get!! :lol:

thats a realy good idea I wont a new phone :devil:

:oops: I left my jacket hanging over a stable door last September and when I got back the wind had blown it off, straight into a bucket of water (w00t)

Of course, my phone was in the pocket - and the blue tooth :(

The phone recovered, sort of, but it refuses to read the SIM now and because all my numbers etc were stored on the phone itself, unless it will read a SIM I can't get the info off it :angry:

So I had to buy a new one off ebay and start my number collection all over again :blink:

Enjoy getting your new phone! :D :thumbsup:

My OH managed to put his credit card through a wash cycle. I was amazed that the chip and pin still worked after a 40 degree cycle. :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back