The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Your ideal mating

Be interesting to see if any of these matings come off, what they throw and who was right in what they fancied.

well john ive got closest breeding to tyrone,but because he was 32lb no one was willing to try him or son of a bitch, no one wanted big dogs for stud now they using greyhound stud dogs,just goes to show the way things change in such a short time.i would have loved a pup out of our danny but it wasnt meant to be.i think north to south will throw some decent pups,he was awesome. :thumbsup:

Tonys cushti was out of tyrone x megs music she was the mother of biddi cushti and the grandmother of one's cushti star and one's cushti bok sue

D.Dan said:
well john ive got closest breeding to tyrone,but because he was 32lb no one was willing to try him or son of a bitch,  no one wanted big dogs for stud now they using greyhound stud dogs,just goes to show the way things change in such a short time.i would have loved a pup out of our danny but it wasnt meant to be.i think north to south will throw some decent pups,he was awesome. :thumbsup:
your right robert desperate dan was a classy dog and son of a bitch one of the fastest if not the fastest scratch dog ever :thumbsup:

iam surprised they have'nt been used at stud more ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: forcoming mating Sup Rch Bound too + Greyhound ( Mean little jean ) 56lb

:luck: mickeys getting a girlfriend,be nice to see what he throughs. she sounds to be small. :luck: :thumbsup:

DavidH said:
:luck: mickeys getting a girlfriend,be nice to see what he throughs. she sounds to be small. :luck:   :thumbsup:

yes she is Dave, think he can't wait :thumbsup: should be some nice small pup's already got 3 ordered :thumbsup:

Trouble is very few people want pups....that's the major issue...

Market is getting smaller, or so it seems....

Paul

RealMadYid said:
Trouble is very few people want pups....that's the major issue...
Market is getting smaller, or so it seems....

Paul

DONT THINK SO PAUL TINKERMAN AS SIRED 28 PUPS LAST YEAR AND I COULD HAVE SOLD AT LEAST 4 MORE :b

AND IVE GOT MORE PEOPLE WANTING THE SAME GREYHOUND BITCH TO STAG POSSESSED :D

GARY

dennis the menace would be a good choice,but people are scared to use him cos hes big.he is a proven sire to three lurchers now,but no whippiets so far.anyone got any ideas why? :( :oops:

U HAVE SAID IT YOURSELF KATE HES BIG. I WUD LOVE A BITCH 4 MICKEY WHIZZ BUT HES ALSO BIG HEY @ LEAST DENNIS HAS HAD A FEW GIRLFRIENDS LOL

kate how about this for a mating :thumbsup:

SON OF A BITCH (madison x homebird ghd) X CHARMIN (marrillion x ghd)

:D :D

that would be good john,but charmin was put to sleep years ago,cos she was baron.think she wouldve been to old now anyway.

Just trawled back through this.

Anyone else come up with anything?

Finally North to South has pups on the way, be nice to see if anyone else gives him a try now.

I heard a few were thinking of using Chunkie also :wub:

LITTLE BILL who is to be a dad as well soon should make a good lightweight stud dog

Who has Little Bill gone to ? I'd like to see him to Claptrap/Katie's Double (but purely because I'd like to use a dog with that cross over Connor's Legacy :D ).

A Kinda Pleasure x Moany Moany is happening soon, artificial this time due to Blaze not being keen on the throws of passion :oops: .

But right now Red Ranger x Connor's Lass is fine for me :thumbsup: .

Bitches ... we want bitches ... :sweating:

Interesting that some of these matings have finally come off - can't wait to see the results.

Someone mentioned Another Spot a while back on this thread, spoke to John Gisby at Fordingbridge and he'd still very much like a bitch for his Another Spot if anyone is interested, he's still available for stud, John did say he feels he'd throw good to a leggy bitch.

Still Maid your Point x Acca for me :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back