The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Your ideal mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
eve said:
Fleesh said:
Isn't there a 28lb bitch from the South by the same of Sing for Us bred from Another Spot x Sing for Me ? I think there were two in the litter. Also I think there was a litter Another Spot x Miss Mellish but I don't know what became of the pups ...
Sing for us is montana x sing for me and has 1 sister :thumbsup:

(DUH) Stepney not Sing for Me. I know it began with an "S" lol

What would I do without you to put me right Sally :wacko:

Fleesh said:
Bullybeef x Moany MoanyA Kinda Pleasure x Moany Moany

Sail Away x Moany Moany

Red Ranger x Moany Moany

Sandstorm x Moany Moany

Aurora Borealis x Moany Moany

... the list goes on  :eek:   :sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating:

Got one last lucky fella to pick for Connor's Lass, (dependant of course on the success of the Red Ranger litter) it's all down to Kerri's boy's now.  :cheers:

Don't think I'll ever breed from Connor's Dream, I think she's too small, especially when I have her 21lb litter sister.  :thumbsup:

Wow thanks fleesh Max (Sandstorm) Has just fainted lol

len said:
Fleesh said:

Sail Away x Moany Moany

Red Ranger x Moany Moany

Sandstorm x Moany Moany

Got one last lucky fella to pick for Connor's Lass, (dependant of course on the success of the Red Ranger litter) it's all down to Kerri's boy's now.  :cheers:

Don't think I'll ever breed from Connor's Dream, I think she's too small, especially when I have her 21lb litter sister.  :thumbsup:

That'll be no good if his little gentleman faints too (w00t)

I know Ricky's just had hellbents litter sister lined with a dog at horden that out of nightmares + marilion

I know Ricky's just had hellbents litter sister lined with a dog at horden that out of nightmares + marilion

len said:
Fleesh said:

Sail Away x Moany Moany

Red Ranger x Moany Moany

Sandstorm x Moany Moany

Besides Len why not, their greyhound pedigree looks like this ...

Greyhound side of things ...

Sandstorm is here if any one wants to use him, but think he would need an experienced bitch first :- "

Which sandstorm is he Len?? just there's a couple on the database that could be him just incase anybody is interested in using him and want to look at his pedigree :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandstorm 4 on BWRA Database - Simply the Best x Silk :cheers:

just seen ragamufin to wor john now thats an ideal mating :thumbsup:

Would anyone ever consider Beau Venture at stud ? (Sire of Sup Rch/Nch Lacey Venture) I remember seeing him at stud a few years ago but he was a bit before my time and I didn't know a lot about his racing career.

I considered him for Connor's Lass but thought there might be too much of the Mack the Knife x Midnight Revue in the breeding and it would end up coming through from 3 of the 4 grandparents. Suppose it brings up the question of where you would draw the line in "too much" of a certain bloodline.

DENISE BAILEY said:
Can't find that breeding on the databases Dee ...

... love this topic it really makes you think about the dogs you use doesn't it ? Or is that just me. I think THECAP was quite right, there are many dogs that don't get the chance so maybe someone can find one on here :)

Well Done Carole (Sherry) starting a super topic :teehee:

Fleesh said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
... love this topic it really makes you think about the dogs you use doesn't it ? Or is that just me. I think THECAP was quite right, there are many dogs that don't get the chance so maybe someone can find one on here :)

Well Done Carole (Sherry) starting a super topic :teehee:

I agree Fleesh, there are a hell of a lot of well bred males about that maybe got injured young or have stopped racing and they tend to get wiped from people's memory. We were excited at the thought of Indian Ink at stud but only recently found out he had no balls :oops: The two database's are excellent though for searching for certain lines etc.

I wanted to put Morpheous to Connor's Lass for her final mating but he sadly has a similar problem. Had the chance of using his dad but sadly he has passed away before she was ready to go in pup again (she should be ready on her next season - end of 2008).

Max doesn't have that problem, he's got a couple of acres (w00t)

well my dog mayb magic has micky mouse as his grand parent would be interesting to see what he could produce. i am considering on puttin him up for stud.

Mayb Magic has been a consistent dog over the past couple of years. I'd be very suprised if nobody wanted to use him especially given what his brother Nikitason produced to the greyhound bitch. There has to be something in there, you go for it :thumbsup:

So come on Sasha, if you could pick any bitch to put him to, or any breeding line, what would it be ?

I'd be interested in seeing what he produced, I'd like to see a 2nd generation A Kinda Magic pup which would help me when selecting Blaze's stud. :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fleesh said:
Mayb Magic has been a consistent dog over the past couple of years. I'd be very suprised if nobody wanted to use him especially given what his brother Nikitason produced to the greyhound bitch. There has to be something in there, you go for it  :thumbsup:
So come on Sasha, if you could pick any bitch to put him to, or any breeding line, what would it be ?

I'd be interested in seeing what he produced, I'd like to see a 2nd generation A Kinda Magic pup which would help me when selecting Blaze's stud.  :sweating:

i dont really have anything in mind at the min i just wanna see if he can do the biz lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back