The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Your ideal mating

MOLLY CHOPS X TINKERMAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Or Jack the Lad x Pennysworth mmmmmmmm :- " its possible she could be in pup now with him :- " :D

billyboy45 said:
whippet one said:
next season showthree has it will be mad mick :oops: i should not have said that
What weight is Mad Mick.Funny,i have a mate called mad Mick,he work's at the greyhound track,and keep's a few lurcher's.Did he ever mate a bitch.

dunno billy hes your mate just ask him (w00t) (w00t) and tell him in northern ireland that old stuffs lillegal :- "

Also I think Pennysworth x One's Cushti Bok, should get some good 36lb ers

Looks like for once in his life my dad was right, he said in 2004, that our Jack x K sera was his ideal mating, Ch ch Rch Gold Run and english derby winner Our amy, not bad hey!

Dont know what to but i would have loved something out of see spot run- as long as chris took her to summit that was a fast trapper ha :D

Rapid stag or amazingrace to gold run next time they are lined

DENISE BAILEY said:
Rapid stag or amazingrace to gold run next time they are lined
Thats who I'm hoping to take one of mine to next year to get the our jack and marella line. The other going to just friends.

magical dreams x killeacle reni (greyhound) could be interesting imo. :- "

just friends x c spot run that would be the one for me :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AndrewPocket said:
just friends x c spot run    that would be the one for me  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

do you like line breeding Andy ??

just friends ( streisand + not now rosie ) -- streisand ( spellbound + seagars )

see spot run ( spellbound + what spot )

think it would work :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back