The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Your ideal mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wacko:

THERE ARE TWO TOP STUD DOGS THAT YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE OVER

LOOKED

RCH CRACKED IT 2nd IN WHIPPET NEWS STUD FEATURE.

SUP/NCH/RCH SPELLBOUND 4th IN THE STUD FEATURE.

IF YOU WISH A LIST OF ALL THE CHAMPIONS THEY HAVE PRODUCED I WILL ONLY BE TO HAPPY TO PRINT THEM.

:p hi rowland if u had read the original question it was wot wud b your ideal mating? u can have anyone u want . I know Cracked it and spellbound have both produced champs so what bitch wud u really like 2 line with either of these dogs? :unsure:

was just having a look back @ topics ive created and liked the look of this one. did anyone get their ideal matings then? i know @ least one that did. coral x fluke. shpwthree got lined to vivs quest. id personally like to c nikkitason get used more hes the sire of my pup nikki whizz. might even use him myself on crackin whizz in a couple of years time if hes still about. :D

so anyone got any more ideal matings then?

son of a bitch to penny's worth,would never happen tho

How things change (w00t)

Still like the Mustard line, Gillette should have had more bitches :( but i have my boy who i will use at stud in a few years.

Always wanted a Branca pup (outstanding racer and she produces every time and she only has small litters) got Cara (Oscar's Pride x Branca) wish time was on Carrie's side i would be pestering John AGAIN :lol:

Heard a whisper about Oscar x Peggy, now that sounds good to me :D

THECAP said:
In my opinion Son of a Bitch was a fantastic sprinter :thumbsup: and I have always admired him. Regarding it will never happen, who knows ;)

son of a bitch must go in the history books as one of the fastest if not the fastest :thumbsup: scratch dog of its time definitely a legend :thumbsup:

And I got Son of a bitch's bloodline in my pups breeding :D

milly said:
THECAP said:
In my opinion Son of a Bitch was a fantastic sprinter :thumbsup: and I have always admired him. Regarding it will never happen, who knows ;)

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN FOR A COUPLE OF REASON 1 BEEN HE IS NOT LINING BITCHES ANY MORE DUE TO HIS GROINS,AND YE GARY HE WAS A LEGEND BUT KNOW ONE WANTED TO USE HIM.

THECAP said:
milly said:
THECAP said:

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN FOR A COUPLE OF REASON 1 BEEN HE IS NOT LINING BITCHES ANY MORE DUE TO HIS GROINS,AND YE GARY HE WAS A LEGEND BUT KNOW ONE WANTED TO USE HIM.

ill ask robert then the organ grinder instead of the monkey :D :D :p

mutley said:
THECAP said:
milly said:
THECAP said:

ill ask robert then the organ grinder instead of the monkey :D :D :p

[/qu ASK AWAY GARY

Looks like its going to be North 2 South then (w00t) with the owners permission that is.

Rch Blue Reflections x Rch Connor's Legacy :D

??? x Moany Moany => I'd better make my choice soon lol :lol:

whippet one said:
next season showthree has it will be mad mick :oops: i should not have said that
What weight is Mad Mick.Funny,i have a mate called mad Mick,he work's at the greyhound track,and keep's a few lurcher's.Did he ever mate a bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
My ideal mating would be my own bitch Monaghan (Cheeky Madam x Spellbound) just still trying to make up my mind on the ideal stud dog?? Her breeding includes Marillion, Country Music, Steinman, Dream Vision, Kerry's Dream, xspell, Mr Ben, IBM & Sing On etc

Keeley

sherry said:
was just having a look back @ topics ive created and liked the look of this one. did anyone get their ideal matings then? i know @ least one that did. coral x fluke. shpwthree got lined to vivs quest. id personally like to c nikkitason get used more hes the sire of my pup nikki whizz. might even use him myself on crackin whizz in a couple of years time if hes still about. :D so anyone got any more ideal matings then?

Was Show Three ever mated again,since the Viv's Quest litter.

billyboy45 said:
sherry said:
was just having a look back @ topics ive created and liked the look of this one. did anyone get their ideal matings then? i know @ least one that did. coral x fluke. shpwthree got lined to vivs quest. id personally like to c nikkitason get used more hes the sire of my pup nikki whizz. might even use him myself on crackin whizz in a couple of years time if hes still about. :D so anyone got any more ideal matings then?

Was Show Three ever mated again,since the Viv's Quest litter.

no i dont think so the last litter will be two years old now. we have one races in the north east showman.

Yes Carole and we are more than suited with our litter all showing lots of promise ----Albert and Greta are over the moon with Bertie and he won his first open for them before he was twelve months old ----

Gary and Dee's Shannon is showing lots of speed ----

as is our own two so will see if i was right to use my own stud dog for Fluke----

Coral has never put a foot wrong in all his years of racing and can still hold his own with the best on the one run ---no second runs now he puts it all into the one---

Wish all my dogs gave me as much commitment as Whitey has always done ----

from very early in his career he would give 110percent it was never less than that === pity there wont be any more litters from these two---

steve

Well if i could have used my dog one's cushti star my choice of bitch would have been Biddi cos in i think this has been the best bitch that my dog has run against in his racing career sue

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back