The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Your ideal mating

Maid Your Point x As Ya Do I think would produce some fantastic scratch dogs :thumbsup:

Ooh we like you mick, and you spelt his name right lol

Oscars pride x maizee moo could produce some handy pups :thumbsup: also Coral x Weardale Spot could be a bit special :thumbsup:

Maid Your Point X Ballyspot would be an interesting lining :thumbsup: :thumbsup: also Goldrun x Florence, Colin and Alisons good ghd brood :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
anything to wor john :thumbsup: maybe tink might just show the way too when the weeuns are up :thumbsup: love oscar too :thumbsup:

mick wilson said:
Oscars pride x maizee moo could produce some handy pups  :thumbsup: also Coral x Weardale Spot could be a bit special :thumbsup:

Not read this thread for some time..

Coral's not available for stud-and never has been- sorry.

Karen

Karen-Coral said:
mick wilson said:
Oscars pride x maizee moo could produce some handy pups  :thumbsup: also Coral x Weardale Spot could be a bit special :thumbsup:

Not read this thread for some time..

Coral's not available for stud-and never has been- sorry.

Karen

Ahhh but Karen we can still play make believe :D

For Example:

Moany Moany and ERNIE - THE FASTEST MILK CART IN THE WEST :oops:

Bullybeef x Moany Moany

A Kinda Pleasure x Moany Moany

Sail Away x Moany Moany

Red Ranger x Moany Moany

Sandstorm x Moany Moany

Aurora Borealis x Moany Moany

... the list goes on :eek: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

Got one last lucky fella to pick for Connor's Lass, (dependant of course on the success of the Red Ranger litter) it's all down to Kerri's boy's now. :cheers:

Don't think I'll ever breed from Connor's Dream, I think she's too small, especially when I have her 21lb litter sister. :thumbsup:

i would like to see any thing go to ANOTHER SPOT crackin dog he was

and also like to see our jack used chucked some right tools he has for the very few bitches he has had :thumbsup:

Isn't there a 28lb bitch from the South by the same of Sing for Us bred from Another Spot x Sing for Me ? I think there were two in the litter. Also I think there was a litter Another Spot x Miss Mellish but I don't know what became of the pups ...

Fleesh said:
Isn't there a 28lb bitch from the South by the same of Sing for Us bred from Another Spot x Sing for Me ? I think there were two in the litter. Also I think there was a litter Another Spot x Miss Mellish but I don't know what became of the pups ...
Sing for us is montana x sing for me and has 1 sister :thumbsup:

Stepney had a litter to Another Spot, i think John Gisby had a pup from this litter.

i bred mad mick as well as. aquiese. blue boy. rosies double all these dogs go back to parklands princess which i raced in the 80s .when mated to moevil i had probably the fastest bitch i ever owed daisys double . since then iv tried to line breed with moevil line, which as payed off to this day. offsrings still going stong :oops: JUST FRENDS

How about Bullybeef x Foxy Roxy :thumbsup: they could be useful scratch dogs :thumbsup:

i no that another spot lined stepney but wasent sure on any thing else that was lined :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back