The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zorro Zorro Zorro

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Evening everyone. :thumbsup: A special day's racing was enjoyed today with those lovely people at Harvel (w00t) My boy ZORRO got a trophy for his gallant efforts. Only a small one. He wasn't a winner or even a runner up but he must have done something right :p . Anyway, in one of his races he won, a tremendous achievement :eek: the fact that he was the only competitor takes nothing away from him. (w00t) . In another race his fellow compets. had a sort of scrap I think but he powered on as only he can :lol: to take first place. Not sure what happened in his next race but who cares hey?? To take a phrase from the Beautiful Game, .. the boy done good!! Bramble had a mixed day. I must get these weights sorted out as she always seemed to be starting with her trap way back :angry: . But who cares??

He's lovin' it

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

buffyrannoch said:
Well done Zorro - any photos ?
Now i'm glad you asked me that Buffy'h :- " I do in fact have a hudred or so from the meeting that will go on tomorrow and I do hope you look :D

Best to you. :cheers:

Well done :cheers: and I'm looking forwards to the pics. :thumbsup:

Thank you all for your comments. I've just looked at the pics. Some very nice. I'll put them on tomorrow. Hope you like :D

Masta. How you doin' ?

Where's Lesley? In Somerset I suppose(I think she told me she was going) Just not the same without those Spryers :rant:

Love to all (w00t)

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

Speak to you soon Tanya :thumbsup:

Well done Lampy. :cheers:

nice to see the dogs are going the right way. :thumbsup:

Congratulations Zorro :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back