The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zorro

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone. Still trying to master the pics posting. I have chosen one of the boy ZORRO taken in the summer. I hope it works.

Well done Chris :thumbsup: there should be lots of pics to come now of the lovely Zorro and bramble :D

Just thought I think I may have knocked your signiture pic off :oops: if you want me to put it back on give me a shout :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lampy, if he does as well for you as Spry's doing for Lesley then you'll have a nice dog on your hands.

Like I said on another post though with that breeding you wouldnt of expected anything else. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your kind comments. I will put some new ones on tomorrow, now that I seem to know what i'm doing,of Zorro and Bramble. She's a big bully and 3 pounds heavier than him.

Thanks Lesley. My signature picture disappeared some weeks ago it seemed to coincide with loading some updates from Microsoft (w00t) . I would like to get it back. Would you know where it is?? Must rush and check that i've got a load of spare batteries for the camera. :cheers:

Gets there in the end

LAMPINGMAN

He's a handsome boy,i love his colour :wub:

I wish you well with him :thumbsup:

Wow Lampy you really are in the 21st century! :thumbsup:

Pup looks very good! :cheers:

Here's another one of ZORRO this time with Bramble. Taken in July.

Nice pics Lampy, Bramble is :wub: She does seem quite a lot bigger than Zorro, he seems quite small like Spry, But if yours take to coursing like Spry has you"ll have two flying machines on your hands. :luck: with them in the future and keep us updated with more pics. :cheers:

Hi Lampy, what lovely dogs you have, Bramble is marked very similar to my Fern and Sky, and look a very similar colour (I have problems with the colour on my screen, so you will have to tell me if I am right!!)

OOOOOPS!! got that wrong, I'll try again

Great to see piks of Zorro, Bramble and Spry as young adults, they all look fantastic and I imagine they'll be excellent coursers. :wub:

I remember this pup that really cought my eye in the litter and if it was possible I'd love to see any recent piks of the dog now as I imagine they'll be a little stunner?

Thanks Jac

post-18-1106583607.jpg

:wub: Zorro ............. Still a very handsome young man :wub: :wub:

Couldn't resist :wub: :wub: doesn't seem that long ago either

Now I want another puppy :huggles: :huggles:

post_1809_1109356460.jpg

Chris, just to say - really loved your new photos of Zorro - great to see him again.

They were a lovely litter and of course Spry and Zorro were my favourites. :wub: :wub:

Sheba and Bracken are lovely Chris :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back