The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Époque Of Gentle Mind

vado

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
She is my German small girl, she has completed the 6 months and she will begin to go to exhibitions, today has been its first training!!! :wub:

Copia_de_Copia_de_DSC_0071.JPG

she is gorgeous :wub: :luck: good luck with her :thumbsup:

She is looking great! :wub: :wub: Now if my memory serves me right she is a Ritchie & Camilla baby is'nt she?

I know that Joachim waited a long time for his half English litter,I am sure both him & Werner are really pleased with how they are shaping up. :thumbsup:

All the very best for the future with her. :luck: :thumbsup:

05whippet said:
She is looking great!  :wub:   :wub:   Now if my memory serves me right she is a Ritchie & Camilla baby is'nt she?
I know that Joachim waited a long time for his half English litter,I am sure both him & Werner are really pleased with how they are shaping up.  :thumbsup:

All the very best for the future with her.  :luck:   :thumbsup:

Yes, she is a Ritchie & Camilla's baby. :cheers: I am very happy with this girl. :wub: :wub:

Thank you to all for their kind comments :D

she is lovely :wub: :wub: - lots of luck with her :luck:

She is very nice but I would prefer to see her less 'strung up'!!!

dessie said:
It is possible that you like more this picture, is more natural. She is little trained and I'm not a good Handler :sweating: :sweating:

Copia_de_DSC_0002.JPG

she is a beautiful girl. :wub: :luck: good luck in your shows with her.

I hope you do well. :D

vado said:
dessie said:
It is possible that you like more this picture, is more natural. She is little trained and I'm not a good Handler :sweating: :sweating:

Lovely! Pet hate of mine, seeing dogs being throttled!! Work with puppies, don't try dominating them and you get a far better show dog in the end.

Love that second photo of her - she is beautiful - what a gorgeous shape.

Best of luck to you both for the future

vado said:
She is my German small girl, she has completed the 6 months and she will begin to go to exhibitions, today has been its first training!!! :wub:
(w00t) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: She is simply beautiful!!! congratulate and we wish many successes in the future!!! Her little sister makes us happy here Euridice, on the picture she five monthly:

Picture286bbbxxxxx.jpg

:huggles:

Both lovely girls :wub: :wub: , best of luck with them

i remember meeting their mum `Camilla `when i went to Joachim and Werner super place ( whippet heaven I called it)

a beautiful bitch and super puppies , good luck with them

Lory said:
vado said:
(w00t) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: She is simply beautiful!!! congratulate and we wish many successes in the future!!! Her little sister makes us happy here Euridice, on the picture she five monthly:

Picture286bbbxxxxx.jpg

:huggles:

Welcome to K9 :cheers:

She is very pretty too :wub: all the very best with her.

what a lovely feminie pair of girls :wub: :wub:

Goodluck with them both :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back