The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

13 Month Old Black Brindle Whippet Bitch Looking!

wonder if the breeder has been told? :(

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

This is Ella's litter sister!!!!

Is she near to you?

she looks lovely wonder if i can persuade ian, she is only 1/2hr from me

Aw she is lovely .... so pretty... I hope she finds a loving home soon :wub:

She's beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

You can see she's Ella's sister - what bad luck for two of the litter to need new homes :(

Not sure how she can be a brilliant show dog if she's not got her papers :blink:

Right, I've been in touch with the owner via mobile and email and left messages for her.

Hopefully I will get a reply soon and, with luck, Ella's sister will come to live in Devon with us :thumbsup:

Just got to work out how to get her here :- " ................................

jinnyfizz said:
Right, I've been in touch with the owner via mobile and email and left messages for her.Hopefully I will get a reply soon and, with luck, Ella's sister will come to live in Devon with us :thumbsup:

Oh Jane - that's wonderful! Ella will be made up...maybe!!!

jinnyfizz said:
Right, I've been in touch with the owner via mobile and email and left messages for her.Hopefully I will get a reply soon and, with luck, Ella's sister will come to live in Devon with us :thumbsup:

(w00t) Awww thats lovely jane your catching up with trish :- "

sue burton said:
k4tie-d said:
found this girl this morning, she looks goreous :wub:  
http://pets.uk.freeads.net/dogs/whippet/13...able-678952.htm

OH said no this morning he thinks we dont have room for another :(

hopfully she will find a good home soon :huggles:

she is beautiful would love her but not fair at the moment as I have 15 year old poodle who is almost blind but other wise in perfect health

This lovely old girl, Rosie, needs a quiet home (scroll down to find her on the list) ............

http://www.rspca.org.uk/servlet/Satellite?...og&pageNumber=3

meddling said:
She's beautiful  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
You can see she's Ella's sister - what bad luck for two of the litter to need new homes :(

Not sure how she can be a brilliant show dog if she's not got her papers :blink:

She's the third of the litter to have needed a new home ...... Ella's black brother, Ozzie, had to be rehomed too :(

I have papers for Ella so there is no reason why her sister wouldn't have papers somewhere :blink: ...... maybe they just lost them :unsure: and need replacements?

jinnyfizz said:

when i saw her i thought she looked like ella, thats who she reminded me of :wub: :wub: :wub:

shes gorgeous, i hope you have some luck getting her, if i can help in anyway let me know :huggles:

I can't belive this is the third one from the litter :( I hope you can get someting sorted Jane,keep us posted :luck: :luck:

Oh Wow Jane...I do hope you get her...that would be fantastic.. :thumbsup:

Honestly three from a litter rehomed.. :( :angry: ...why do some people get them in the first place.

Ooo Katie hope she comes to you till Jane gets there... :thumbsup: :p

Janimal said:
Honestly three from a litter rehomed.. :(   :angry: ...why do some people get them in the first place.

Ooo Katie hope she comes to you till Jane gets there... :thumbsup:   :p

oh janis i hope so to, only may have trouble parting with her :- "

she is gorgeous, only wish we had more room as i would have been knocking their door down for her lol.

im glad that jane might get her though will be so nice for her to get back to her sister in a fab home :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
k4tie-d said:
Janimal said:
Honestly three from a litter rehomed.. :(   :angry: ...why do some people get them in the first place.

Ooo Katie hope she comes to you till Jane gets there... :thumbsup:   :p

oh janis i hope so to, only may have trouble parting with her :- "

she is gorgeous, only wish we had more room as i would have been knocking their door down for her lol.

im glad that jane might get her though will be so nice for her to get back to her sister in a fab home :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Too right Katie.. :thumbsup:

I cant wait to hear the outcome...I just love happy endings... :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone told Beaker?? one of her dog was the sire im guessing......

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back