The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

18? I'm Not Old Enough To Have A Son That Age!

meddling

'Dibs'
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My Son is 18 today (20th) I cannot be old enough surely...I was very young...about 8 :lol: :- "

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE[/SIZE] :cheers:

He works very hard at a local shop as well as at College about to complete a National Diploma in Motor Sport Engineering - I'm very proud of him - and he's quite nice too :wub:

Here he is being 'attacked' by Bluebell :wub: :wub:

com_2008_0125Bluebell0086.JPG

com_2008_0125Bluebell0087.JPG

...and here is his pride and Joy...this will have an extra something attached to it later when he opens his presents...

And as Alfie is a Rescue and we didn't know his birthday he celebrates the same day as Joe so he's (at least) 13 so...

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFIE[/SIZE] - you teenager you! :wub:

com_2008_0202Bluebell0044.JPG

Here's Alfie taken out walking today...He looks great for 13+ :wub: :wub:

com2008_0106Bluebell0039.JPG

com_2008_0106Bluebell0066.JPG

happy_birthday_banner.gif

[SIZE=14pt]JOE[/SIZE]
tigger_bday_2.gif

[SIZE=14pt]NO YOU DONT LOOK OLD ENOUGH [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]CLAIR[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

HAVE A GREAT DAY

:thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE :cheers: IM FEELING OLD TO NOW MY SON WILL BE 18 ON 8TH MARCH :eek: :sweating: [/SIZE]

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY [/SIZE] :cheers:

(Yes I also have an 18 year old... (w00t) :lol: )

hapbirth.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE :cheers: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks for all the good wishes to him!

Had a lovely day, lunch with his Grand parents and he loved his present - I gave him a personalised number plate - he was chuffed it has his initials and his age so he'll never forget when he got it!

You're only 18 once - he didn't want a party as he doesn't drink and neither does his girlfriend - and his car is his life (as well as his girlfriend!)

Right I'll go and get on with being old... :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back