The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2005 Oz & NZ Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: Cheers to the Cooney clan, as Grand Ch Shalique Silver Whisper under the guidence of Amanda took another Best in Group today at Noosa AH & I Soc under judge Mr Vic Jones (Q)

Results from melbourne

Judge mrs k sneath (vic)

Dog cc ru bob grand ch taejaan moulin rouge

Res dog cc cassentra flying rob roy

Bitch cc bob ru in group ch daneson storm cloud

Res bitch cc ch skyeway secret charm

I might have to leave the Whippet Show in Melb a bit early next week end. Could be called up to play for the Crows in Perth.

I was going to play tonight at the AAMI. But the forecast was rain, & I might of got my hair wet. :oops:

Cartman said:
I might have to leave the Whippet Show in Melb a bit early next week end. Could be called up to play for the Crows in Perth. I was going to play tonight at the AAMI. But the forecast was rain, & I might of got my hair wet. :oops:

Oh no ! put could nt you always dry it on the radiator (w00t) :oops: :huggles: :lol:

JAX said:
Cartman said:
I might have to leave the Whippet Show in Melb a bit early next week end. Could be called up to play for the Crows in Perth. I was going to play tonight at the AAMI. But the forecast was rain, & I might of got my hair wet. :oops:

Oh no ! put could nt you always dry it on the radiator (w00t) :oops: :huggles: :lol:

I'm glad you didn't get called off the bench to play Cartman - both teams would have lost. lol (w00t)

Sued

ACTCA Spring Festival

10 Sept

Mrs A Lane (Vic)

BOB, Bitch CC & Intermediate in Group - Isilwane Flag Bearer (Barrenger)

RUBOB, Dog CC - Ch Tezer Feel Free To Stare (Barrenger/Dryburgh)

11 Sept

Mrs B Marsh (Vic)

BOB, Bitch CC - Isilwane Flag Bearer (Barrenger)

RUBOB, Res Bitch - Ch Isilwane Fleur De Lis (Barter)

Dog CC - Ch Tezer Feel Free To Stare (Barrenger/Dryburgh)

Also

Forbes Show Society??

10 September

Mrs T McNeil (NSW)

BOB, Bitch CC & RUBIG (Grp2) - Ch Isilwane Fleur De Lis (Barter)

Congrats to Yvonne for Paris' RUBIG and yes with Zest's wins over the weekend Electra the Wicked Whippet is close to having no 3 child become a champion :wub:

Lisa

Isilwane

It was my birthday on Friday and I had the best birthday present ever given on the weekend.

[SIZE=21pt]Aslan Playing To Win[/SIZE], "Tiara", owned by 14 year old Jasmyn Grendon was awarded Best in Group on Saturday under Mr K W McMillan and got a look for Best & Reserve in Show under Mrs S Bendixen. On Sunday Mrs Bendixen gave her the group and Mr McMillan took her through to [SIZE=21pt]RESERVE IN SHOW !!!!!![/SIZE] The group gave her the final points needed for her [SIZE=14pt]Australian Champion[/SIZE] title.

This was a very emotional win as Tiara was doing quite well before she hit Intermediate class and then seemed to have a very long challenge drought. Hats off to her young handler for sticking by her and never giving up on her. Also Tiara is the sister of Aslan Pippin who has been missing from her home in Cassilis NSW for three weeks now. So, as the sentimental amongst you will recognise and empathise with, I was a blubbering mess of joy at this win for Tiara and for her wonderful young owner. And I was not the only one screaming and cheering at ringside, the noise was deafening ... it was a very popular win.

Also on Saturday I was awarded Best in Show with my little Griffon Bruxcellois friend, "Ch Raweke Mickey Mouse", whom I sometimes handle for his owner Shane Thomas.

So it was a wonderful weekend. :D

[SIZE=21pt]Many congratulations to Aus Ch Aslan Playing to Win!![/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

Well done Lana and Jasmyn, and of course Tiara - what a wonderful weekend you have had! :cheers:

PS Any pix available? :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Tiara, Jasmyn and Lana[/SIZE]

A great birthday pressy and pick me up Lana :huggles: well done

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers:

Well done Lana- Congrats on a great weekends showing. What a great win for the young girl :cheers:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS LANA, TIARA AND HER YOUNG OWNER :cheers:

Really pleased for you all.

PS Any pix available?

It's not a good one but here you go....

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE AUST CH ASLAN PLAYING TO WIN [/SIZE]

SORRY I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY LANA :( :oops:

Belated Happy Birthday Lana!!! :flowers:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Congratulations on new CH Aslan Playing To Win and her young and (obviously!) talented handler and owner Jasmyn!!!

Hi All,

The Victorian Specialty.

BIS Ch. Martinique Ballybwitched

Runner up in Show Baronrath Starry Night

Best Opp. Sex Ch. Peperone Solid Gold.

Sorry thats all I know at the moment.

Jill :teehee:

Is that the show that Angela Randell is judging ?

Baby Puppy in Show: Taejaan LA Confidential (dog- 7 present)

Opposite: Leisor Yeh Yeh Whatever (bitch-6)

Minor Puppy in Show Skyway silver Screen (dog-4)

Opposite: Grau Gift Wrapped (bitch- 8 )

Puppy in Show Taejaan All Eyes On Me (bitch- 8 )

Opposite: Hydale Flash Harry (dog-4)

Junior in Show: Baronrath Starry Night (bitch-5)

Opposite: Rushdale Golden Shades (dog-6)

Intermediate in Show: Marchpast the Emblem(imp.UK) (dog-4)

Opposite: Ch.Taejaan Butterfly Effect (bitch- 18)

Oz Bred in Show: Ch.Byerley Sybilla (bitch-19)

Opposite: Ch.&NZ Ch. Taejaan As Good As It Gets (dog- 8 )

Open in Show: Ch.Martinique Ballybwitched (bitch-17)

Opposite: Ch.Peperone Solid Gold (dog-17)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back