The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2005 Oz & NZ Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
whipowill said:
Sundays results from Maree KC under judge Mrs B Marker
Bitch CC & BOB Cooney's Grand Ch Shalique Silver Whisper

Dog CC & R/uBOB Cooney's Shalique Dareto Impress

Res Bitch CC Pat Adam's Grau Glitz & Glamma

Res Dog CC Cooney's Grand Ch Shalique Our Hot Topic

Do you know what the whippet entry was for Bente at this show, Kerry? She's a Nth Qld'er you know. ;)

Congrats to the winners at Maree, to Cooneys for their successful HOTY campaign, and to TC for your wins at Blacktown. :thumbsup:

aslan said:
whipowill said:
Sundays results from Maree KC under judge Mrs B Marker
Bitch CC & BOB Cooney's Grand Ch Shalique Silver Whisper

Dog CC & R/uBOB Cooney's Shalique Dareto Impress

Res Bitch CC Pat Adam's Grau Glitz & Glamma

Res Dog CC Cooney's Grand Ch Shalique Our Hot Topic

Do you know what the whippet entry was for Bente at this show, Kerry? She's a Nth Qld'er you know. ;)

Congrats to the winners at Maree, to Cooneys for their successful HOTY campaign, and to TC for your wins at Blacktown. :thumbsup:

Hi Lana,

I checked the catalogue there was 11 whippets entered.

Pro Plan National Dog Show

23 - 25 September 2005 Judge Jack Ireland (Canada) Entry 34

BEST OF BREED: Ch Ronndal Bond- James Bond (Ekstam)

RESERVE BEST OF BREED: Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream (Ekstam)

BABY PUPPY OF BREED: Saramar Sweet Perfection (Pullan)

PUPPY OF BREED: Ronndal Copycat (Ekstam)

JUNIOR OF BREED: Skyeway Summer Charm (imp Aust) (Nicolson)

INTERMEDIATE OF BREED: Ch Durhamshire Dakota Brave (Nicolson)

NZ BRED OF BREED: CH Kana-ka Bookies Bet (Henderson)

OPEN OF BREED: As Best Of Breed

Yesterday at the curtain Raiser show a Whippet went Best of Group/ Puppy Of Group dont what one yet but I hear it was a Kana-ka dog owned by Jackie Newton

I was unable to tend the shows :( Had to look after the babies so was unable to go!! Tomorrow is the South Island Hound show Judge Mrs S Patterson (Aust) and also the South Island Whippet Show Judge for that is Mrs J Quiros-Kabat (Argentina)

Hi all, well the National dog show is now over for another year

Best Hound went to CH RONNDAL BOND - JAMES BOND (Eva Ekstam)

Reserve Hound also went to a whippet NZ GR CH RONNDAL XCITING DREAM (Ekstam)

Well done Eva & Ian and of course Bilbo & Grace!!

I havent heard what went what at the whippet & hound show only that Eva took out the major awards & NZ Bred In Show was Ch Kana-ka Happiness Is (M Gilligan)

And BOB & NZ Bred In Show at the hound show was Ch kanaka Th Cream Of Society (J Newton)

Well that is what I have heard any way maybe Jackie aka BARKIS will fill in the gaps when she gets home :D

I have not followed this thread for ages, as I was under the impression there were never any pictures... :- "

That seems to have changed - keep up the good work!

aslan said:
Do you know what the whippet entry was for Bente at this show,  Kerry?  She's a Nth Qld'er you know. ;)
Sounds more like a Scandinavian to me - could I be right?

BTW, Lana: Cara - well, I'm lost for words :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks so much Bardmand - I think she's absolutely :wub: too!

She did well again this Sunday taking BOB and RIG. She now has 86 points. Full results later when I have more time.

Katrina thanks so much for those NZ results and congrats to Eva, Jackie and all other winners/placegetters.

Last edited by a moderator:
aslan said:
Thanks so much Bardmand - I think she's absolutely  :wub:   too!
She did well again this Sunday taking BOB and RIG.  She now has 86 points.  Full  results later when I have more time.

Katrina thanks so much for those NZ results and congrats to Eva, Jackie and all other winners/placegetters.

OUCH!!!! I hate it when it's 25 points to go & you get RIG. Hope you finnish her off with a Group. :cheers:

LOL! Yeah BIG would have been wonderful. But we are happy with what she's doing and just hope she can keep doing it and finish her title before she has to go back home. It would so nice to celebrate it with mum and dad here, rather than her get the last points when they go back home. She is beating BIS winners in the whippets and in the group line-ups so it's good for my mum's confidence about Cara. I think she was getting a little despondant prior to this holiday.

Proserpine Open Show 24/9 Mr P Tjerkstra

Aust Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore Best Dog BOB BIG McCrindle

Intermediate Bitch

Aslan My Cherie Amour Best Bitch RUBOB IIG W & I McCrindle

Proserpine Sat 24/9 Mrs R Tassie

Aust Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore RC RUBOB ABIG McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Kassdalee Major Scoop CC BOB BIG OIG McLeod

Intermediate Bitch

Ch Aslan Playing To Win Grendon

State Bred Bitch

Aslan My Cherie Amour W & I McCrindle

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour RC McCrindle

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Sensationalism CC McCrindle

Proserpine Sun 25/9 Mr J Kerley (SA)

Aust Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore RC ABIG McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Kassdalee Major Scoop CC McLeod

Intermediate Bitch

Ch Aslan Playing To Win Grendon

State Bred Bitch

Aslan My Cherie Amour CC BOB RIG SBIG W & I McCrindle

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour RC RUBOB McCrindle

Congrats on the nice wins Lana and Irene :cheers:

When you have more than one in the final line up Lana , ( you normally do :- " )who do you get to handle ? thats if you do :cheers:

Jasmyn owns Tiara and she always handles her.

Mum owns Cara and she always handles her (but I am gonna show her at one show before she goes home - they're only here on holidays)

I show Aime and Layla in the classes and then usually (since Aime got her Ch title anyway) I show Layla in the CC line up and let someone else take Aime. Aime does not show particularly well for other people but the way I figure it, Aime is young and has lots of time to get her Grand. Layla is 5 1/2 and it has always been my dream, right from when she was a baby, to grand her, so I am trying my darndest with her. Sometimes I don't enter her at all though, particularly if it's a judge I've been under with her before and I know they didn't like her last time, and on those days I show Aime all the way through ... unless she comes up against Dino for BOB and then I take my boy. :)

When Layla gets her Grand (hopefully!) I will go back to concentrating on Aime.

Anyone going to the Hound Club of Victoria 30.10.05???

Cartman said:
I did not want to enter anything as it is another american judge but the oh wants to go so we are olny entering one bitch,same with sunbury on the mon & tue american & canadian judges olny entered one bitch,i know quite a few fellow whippet exhibitors who are doing the same or just not going.

Are you comeing over cartman?

Angus said:
Cartman said:
I did not want to enter anything as it is another american judge but the oh wants to go so we are olny entering one bitch,same with sunbury on the mon & tue american & canadian judges olny entered one bitch,i know quite a few fellow whippet exhibitors who are doing the same or just not going.

I can get time off only for the Sunday. But need to be in Ballarat on the Saturday for Calisthenics. Georgina is in a State team there. :cheers:

Am working on an idea. That is "can not be beaten unless there". It works. :oops:

Maybe the girl from up the river will be there. Is she staying with you? :teehee: :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Cartman said:
Angus said:
Cartman said:

I can get time off only for the Sunday. But need to be in Ballarat on the Saturday for Calisthenics. Georgina is in a State team there. :cheers:

Am working on an idea. That is "can not be beaten unless there". It works. :oops:

Maybe the girl from up the river will be there. Is she staying with you? :teehee: :- "

I think I know where she might me staying, but it's not with me............... Sued :sweating:

No not staying with me,dont want to get accused of trying to mow your lawn cartman . :oops: :- "

Angus said:
Maybe the girl from up the river will be there. Is she staying with you? :teehee:   :- "

No not staying with me,dont want to get accused of trying to mow your lawn cartman . :oops:   :- "

Dont understand what you are thinking about. :( I have seen pics of your back yard, & your grass is in need of a good cut too. (w00t)

I think Angus should mow his lawn first, then talk about my lawn. :oops: Apart from a bit of clover & the odd sour sob, my lawn is about the best in the street. :teehee:

Angus, just heard that the girls from up the river won both CC's at Whippet show in Sydney. :cheers: If they are away hope someone is looking after their lawn too. :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back