The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2005 Oz & NZ Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Results from today in BrisVegas Jill?

Any results from Mullimbimby?

And ... who's going to the Spring Fair in Sydney next weekend? 51 whippies entered on Saturday under Mr Inamura from Japan and 54 on Sunday under the american Mrs D Malenfant.

Anyone know anything about these two judges?

Mr F Kane and Mrs J Minns (UK) will be judging there too - but not whippets :(

Mr F Kane and Mrs J Minns (UK) will be judging there too - but not whippets :(

Not Mrs J Minns (uk) with whippets its another Mrs J Minns from the uk :cheers:

Barney the Irish dog went BOB under Mrs. Bieberitz. Sandy mashford was to be the judge but Nina got the job at last moment. He then won BOB & Best in Group at the second show under some fellow from Tas. Can not think what his name was. Hound Club is on at moment.

More as it happens................

Sue Delaney1 said:
oakway said:
Yes Lana, Durack this Saturday.  Starts at 4.PM.  Judge = Group 4 Mr. J. Hutchinson.
General Specials Judge = Ian Hinde.

Jill :teehee:

You're in for a lucky dip in QLD next weekend. Either of the judges are not worth wasting your money on. JH lives in QLD these days. He was involved in Greyhounds years back, goodness knows what he may do. I'm afraid he's been around too many Bichons to know what a whippet should look and move like. As for IH he's not worth a comment...... let alone an entry...... :clown:

Good luck K'9ers. I can't wait to hear the results...... Sued :- "

Well Sue , I wish we could make comments like that `over here` (w00t) . But we have `viewers :- " ` who pull us and K9 to pieces as it is . :(

Maybe if one or two of the concerned judges where to see the comments , they would reliase that they might need to `refresh themselves` with the breed standard :oops: We`ve had more than one judge this year ( IMO) who really didnt know what the breed standard was and put up `faces or people who can `do them favours ` (w00t) and where they didnt have either they really lost the plot ( IMO) I suppose I will get a rocket for this too o:) But why should we pay good , hard earned money just for people to further THEIR career in the dog show world :rant:

rant over :oops:

Good luck to all for the weekend shows :luck:

Results Beenleigh & District K.C.

Baby Puppy Dog 1 entered

Marks / Rasmussen Oakway Dress For Envey;

Ch Sheberghan Silk Road; Ch Oakway Centre Court.

Australian Bred Dog 1 entered

Greenwood U. Taejaan Long Kiss G'nite

Ch Taejaan One Step Closer; Ch Chelsea Let Your Light Shine (imp U.K.)

Open Dog 1 Entered

Goller G. Ch Oakway Court Jester

Ch Statuesque Malibu; Ch Oakway Looking Good.

CC Dog Taejaan Long Kiss G'nite NEW CHAMPION

Res. CC Oakway Court Jester.

Baby Puppy Bitch 1 entered

Marks/Rasmussen. Oakway Dress Fth Boys

As baby dog.

Puppy Bitch 1 entered ABSENT

Slingsby/Symonds. Blakriva Wild Passion

Ch Oakway Rare Jester; Ch Blak Riva Secret Passion

Junior Bitch 1 entered

Adam P. Grau The X Factor

Dreamstar Romeo; Ch Grau Champagne Kisses

Australian Bred Bitch 3 entered

1. Greenwood U. Ch Piaffe Rapt In Ribbons

Aust/Am Ch Countrywinds Whoozs Ever; Ch Taejaan Rapt in Beaus

2. Johansen P Isilwane Semaphore

Woodbrooks Wizard of Oz (imp Fin); Ch Ridgesetter Fly The Flag

3. Adam P. Grau Glitz and Glamma

Woodbrooks Wizard of Oz; Ch Berizza Tigers Sunset

Open Bitch 1 Entered

Goller G. Ch Cherubz Foxxxy Lady

Ch Grau The Full Monty; Ch Kaazoi Shes A Lady

Bitch CC Ch Piaffe Rapt In Ribbons

Res CC??????????????

BOB DOG

R/up Bitch

R/up in Group Taejaan Long Kiss G'nite

Baby in ~Group Oakway Dress For Envey.

No whippets went any further.

Jill at 11.45 PM. Just got home from the show.

Results from Perth. (OZ)

Skyeway Silver Screen.

12.11.05 Judge P. Harnet Best of Breed Runner up in Group & PUPPY IN SHOW

13.11.05 Judge D. Tidswell Best of Breed. BEST in Group & general Specials have not been in yet. :))

Claire said:
Well done Barney  :wub:   :wub:

Yes very well done. Just heard he won ANOTHER Best in Group. Show was in Sydney & under Mr. Vernon. :cheers: BIS Has not been done yet. :teehee:

Cartman said:
Results from Perth. (OZ)Skyeway Silver Screen.

12.11.05 Judge P. Harnet Best of Breed Runner up in Group & PUPPY IN SHOW

13.11.05 Judge D. Tidswell Best of Breed. BEST in Group & general Specials have not been in yet. :))

He just went BEST IN SHOW. & I am *^%# happy. :)

[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations Skyeway Silver Screen!! :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

Come on Cartman - we need some photos of this puppy!! :thumbsup: :p

Congrats on the great results Cartman :cheers:

Thanks for keeping us updated Jill. Starting to have show withdrawal symptoms here - puppies are 9 weeks now- keeping 2 ourselves for a while to see how might go in the new year.

[SIZE=21pt]WAY TO GO , CARTMAN & SKYEWAY SILVER SCREEN [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WHAT A GREAT RESULT !!![/SIZE]

:cheers: Congratulations to you Cartman and to Skyeway Silver Screen

Also, to Barney and all his connections :cheers:

Do we get to see some pics of the puppies GAJO???

More show results.

At a show somewhere in New South Wales 12.11.05

Best Baby Puppy In Show

Oakway Dress For Style owners J. & F. Walker

Ch Sheberghan Silk Road. Ch Oakway Centre Court.

Lola has now caught up with her brother Oakway Dress For Envey who was Best Baby puppy in Show last weekend under group judge Eva Ekstam (N.Z.) and general specials judge Honey Glendinning (Canada.)

Hi Garry,

Yes know those symtons well. Good luck with the pups and see you in the new year.

Cheers Jill :cheers:

Congratulation to Skyeway :cheers: and all conections. A wonderful effort for whippets in Australia this weekend.

JAX said:
Sue Delaney1 said:
oakway said:
Yes Lana, Durack this Saturday.  Starts at 4.PM.  Judge = Group 4 Mr. J. Hutchinson.
General Specials Judge = Ian Hinde.

You're in for a lucky dip in QLD next weekend. Either of the judges are not worth wasting your money on. JH lives in QLD these days. He was involved in Greyhounds years back, goodness knows what he may do. I'm afraid he's been around too many Bichons to know what a whippet should look and move like. As for IH he's not worth a comment...... let alone an entry...... :clown:

Good luck K'9ers. I can't wait to hear the results...... Sued :- "

Well Sue , I wish we could make comments like that `over here` (w00t) . But we have `viewers :- " ` who pull us and K9 to pieces as it is . :(

Maybe if one or two of the concerned judges where to see the comments , they would reliase that they might need to `refresh themselves` with the breed standard :oops: We`ve had more than one judge this year ( IMO) who really didnt know what the breed standard was and put up `faces or people who can `do them favours ` (w00t) and where they didnt have either they really lost the plot ( IMO) I suppose I will get a rocket for this too o:) But why should we pay good , hard earned money just for people to further THEIR career in the dog show world :rant:

rant over :oops:

Good luck to all for the weekend shows :luck:

One wonders why we are loosing dog people and the would be new exhibitor by the droves her in Ozland. Could it be the !@#$% judging, and the judges who have no scruples whatsoever............. I think so....... People have more to do with their lives these days than to waste it with blatent corrupt goings on..... :rant: I'm afraid the dog world is becoming smaller and smaller.

I'll get off my soap box now....... :sweating:

Cheers - Sued o:)

Well said Sue. Too many judges must think that exhibitors are stupid or something. We all get a bit tired of knowing exactly( or near enough) what a judge will do well before a show. To see the same exhibitors go up under particular judges regardles of the quality of the dog is just so commonplace. With the price of petrol, entries etc.. not to mention the value of TIME it's really only worth going out under about 50% or less of the judges going around. For some of them their entries are getting so low that it's almost embarrassing that committees keep contracting them. These fools are just killing it for themselves and for everyone around them.

Whippet Results

Hillsborough 13.11.05

Best Baby Puppy in Show.

Oakway Dress For Style

What a weekend for this lovely baby, back to back baby puppy's in show.

Jill

well done to cartman & the skyeway whippets :thumbsup: what a great weekend.

also to barney well done wee man :luck: :luck: to yous both :cheers: from all here at collooney

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back