The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2005 Shows

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Tamara,

I didn't show the dogs as it was just after my surgery. I went to have a look of the judging :- " No words needed o:)

Greeting to Nathalie and the rest of the family. :huggles:

Cinderella

It seems to be a busy start to 2005 with lots of events taking place but as usual for us don't get chance to do much showing....Pup not old enough for Manchester :rant: May due to whelp 1st February,Then got to work for S.Y.W.C. Open Show & Whippet Workshop :eek: May still won't have a recovered from litter to go to Crufts :rant: And we have other arrangements for whippet stars of 2005 :rant:

So will probably be late spring before I can Get Franky to a Champ' show :rant:

Then got to work for S.Y.W.C. Open Show & Whippet Workshop
The only work Russ ever does is keeping ladies of a certain age entertained!! :eek:

The lighting is good for photos at Grenoside Russ so how about a proper full frontal pose for the fan club???? :p :p

Cinderella said:
Hi Tamara,
I didn't show the dogs as it was just after my surgery.  I went to have a look of the judging :- "  No words needed o:)

Greeting to Nathalie and the rest of the family. :huggles:

Cinderella
Oh OK :- " , so I might think about it twice before entering ;) .... I think it's more than 1200 km to go there (w00t) :wacko: !!!!

Thanks for the greetings :huggles:

See you soon somewhere :)

:D Welcome Cinderella, you've joined a right bunch here, but I guess you've already sussed that one out. You might have a bit of bother understanding the language sometimes, but worry not, Pedro my hubby (from Lokeren) is still trying to understand it (and me) after 12 years. NOT a word you 'orrible lot out there, especially that Jax! :lol:

Did I tell you puppies are out on Sunday, can't wait! So long as a certain bitch isn't there cos Lol fell totally in love with her at a Dog of the Year match in December and just would not move away!

And no photos please, guaranteed to break the camera. :p

JanF

janfiers said:
Did I tell you puppies are out on Sunday, can't wait!  So long as a certain bitch isn't there cos Lol fell totally in love with her at a Dog of the Year match in December and just would not move away!
And no photos please, guaranteed to break the camera. :p

JanF
Is this Donny Jan?

BTW Jax is quiet isn't she?

Wonder if she has been arrested for exposure?

Sure is, I'm so excited anyone would think it was my first show. MB is showing Elkie, because he was so devastated after losing Monkey, it's given him something to look forward to. Mind you I'll be gutted if he beats me! Good job he's going in his own car because he's stewarding after. That man will do anything for food! :- "

:lol: And yes, I've noticed Jax is a bit quiet. Has she lost her voice I wonder?

Jan F

Probably Northern Counties WC, Southern Counties and the Whippet Club.

janfiers said:
:lol: And yes, I've noticed Jax is a bit quiet. Has she lost her voice I wonder?
Jan F
So pleased I was mnissed , been away to Spain on a weeks holiday but [SIZE=14pt]IM BACK NOW !!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

JAX said:
So pleased I was mnissed , been away to Spain on a weeks holiday but [SIZE=14pt]IM BACK NOW !!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
We really missed you babe. I just received 50000 Euros from the Spanish gov, asking if we could stop you from going there again for a while ;)

Karen said:
JAX said:
We really missed you babe. I just received 50000 Euros from the Spanish gov, asking if we could stop you from going there again for a while ;)
LOL :lol: :lol:

Id heard the British government offered to pay them £100.000.00 TO TRY AND KEEP ME THERE . but I knew you lot would miss me too much :*

:p She's back, she's lippy so it must be Jax. At least we know now why Donny show was so quiet!

JanF

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back