The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JAX said:
Alice dosnt look as if she has too long to go  :huggles: ridgesetter
All the best for her and puppies  :luck:

That picture was taken when she was 6 weeks pregnant and probably explains why she started bleeding at 3 weeks. Think she has a lot on board. She's not due until the 28th but she's been very uncomfortable so I wouldn't be surprised if she came early. :- "

Thks for the best wishes. :)

Could've been Dino ... given half a chance!

My goodness Mr Barney has certainly been sowing his wild oates - bet he's pleased he's come to Australia with all these good time girls :wub:

Just put a piccy of my wee man up on the listing "Pic A Number" he is 9wks old, put it there as that is where we had some puppy pics, he is going to be registered as Shenace Public Affair - the bitch is going to be Shenace Caught Kissn N Public :b

Just waiting on confirmation on a new dual champion in Australia - kiwi bred dog, numbers being added up - will reveal all soon. No shows for us now until July - that is unless you want to travel 5 - 6 + hours, with petrol sitting at $1.69 a litre, people are being a bit more conservative

Dont know all the results. Hound Club of NSW.

Barney was Dog CC :D :cheers:

Danny, (Ch. Skyeway Jack Danials) went Junior in Show. :cheers: :D

Cartman said:
Dont know all the results. Hound Club of NSW.Barney was Dog CC :D   :cheers:

Danny, (Ch. Skyeway Jack Danials) went Junior in Show. :cheers:   :D

Whippet Judge was Mr. Lindholm from Sweden & General Specials was a local Sighthound person Mrs. Russell. :D

Thanks Cartman, Well done Barney & Co :thumbsup:

Hound Club NSW

BOB was Calahorra Witches Brew from Aus Bred Class

RUBOB was Barney

Reserve Bitch was Skene's Minor Puppy Dachlah Silver Star

and rushing to the ring entrance I missed Res Dog.

Well done to Chakrata's Junior In Show. :thumbsup:

Big show Tuesday - 206 hounds which I haven't seen for a while. Think there's 32 whippets.

Cheers

Not 1!!!!!!!! But 2, Junior in Shows. Both at Hound Clubs. Both Champ Shows.

Not to be out done, Ch. Skyeway Silver Screen went Best of Breed & Junior in Show at the Hound Club of WA :*

Congratulations to all who showed and had sucess through out Oz and NZ.

I could not show last weekend as my dog partner was judging. I hope to be able to get our new baby out this comming weekend.

Jill

Yaahhooo :thumbsup:

Just had confirmation from Aussie - Master Alex (Ex Watson) now Love-Hutt will now be know as BISS NZ/Aust Ch Shenace Good On Ya.

Really lovely news to get today as it is his mummy Multi BIS/BISS NZ Gr Ch Shenace Back At Ya aka "Lulu"'s 8th birthday. The bubbles are flowing :cheers:

Has been a lovely month of firsts for us at Camp Shenace, first racing champ, first dual champ & first litter of 6 boys - good grief, let the firsts be all done for a bit now :p

Congratulations to all at Shenace. I hope the Bubbles are flowing freely.

Jill

Great Results K9ers :thumbsup: , we hear about the wins, how about seeing about them, get the camera's out. This thread needs some pic's of all these lovely whippets that are cleaning up :cheers:

Lynda "First time for everything" so looks like you have many more to come, sit back and enjoy (w00t) (w00t) :p

:cheers:

Congratulations Lynda, Geoff & Kerry on Alex's Aust title.

Woohoo the Shenace boys - another good first would be your girl's title over in WA

Crack open another bottle :cheers:

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back