The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Has been a lovely month of firsts for us at Camp Shenace, first racing champ, first dual champ & first litter of 6 boys - good grief, let the firsts be all done for a bit now :p

Congratulations Lynda. :cheers:

You should have said "let the first keep coming" LOL

Yeah - you're right - keep those firsts coming - think I've just about done most of it now - the 6 boys was a big shock - tis really the only first I don't want to repeat (w00t)

Having said that - if it weren't for all those wiggly boys - I wouldn't have Master Jordi :thumbsup: - have had a lot of wonderful messages from my new pet owners who only wanted bitches & then converted to boys due to lack of girls (only1), they are totally smitten with their new babies & all have commented on their wonderful temperaments - thanks RJ & Molly :D

New New Zealand Champion.

PBoy.jpg

Congratulations Lynda, and thanks for the photo Cartman, its good to be able to put a body to a name :thumbsup:

What name? Who is the new NZ Champion Jon?

Here is 2 x BIS, 2 x RIS (1xCH, 1xOS) winner

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour - "Aime"

and here's Dino, Ch Aslan That's Amore, who recently cracked the 500 point mark at only 2yrs & 2mths of age.

DinoMove0206LMk9.JPG

Nice pic of Dino Lana and well done with his points..a chip of the ol block I see.

Molly

Lovely pic of Dino and Aime Lana :wub: A Grand Ch just around the corner for Dino :thumbsup: Thanks for the pic's :cheers: Griff

Hello All,

I am so sorry if you have been trying to contact me. I have not replied because I had know idea there was an area in K9 like a message bank. I just found it. If you want to contact me use my oakway@hypermax.net.au

I will try to post a photo of Paris tomorrow. I do have one but it was when we first got him and he was not to sure of things.

My friend Delphine and I are in partnership with him and he lives with her.

I will do my best to get a photo at puppy training tomorrow. As to posting it..... well that's another thing, but I will try. It appears that I can post pedigrees but not a photo. I have another programe now so it my work.

He is by Vlek Back In Black X Royston Brindabella and yes he is black.

Cheers Jill

ps sorry to post here, but here I know you will see it.

Yup - another NZ Champ imported from Oz - congrats on breeding the boy Cartman :cheers:

Congrat's also to you Lana on your kids - they are lovely :cheers:

Here is a piccy of Alex that was taken when he won BIS under Frank Kane (UK) at TWC Ch show just before he headed off to Oz - BISS NZ/Aust Ch Shenace Good On Ya

Off to top up the glass - crikey - all these things to celebrate make for a wobbly head :teehee:

Dunno what happend - the piccy didn't attach - will try again :(

Just tried again & it won't let me attach a piccy - weird :wacko:

Jasper1.JPG

Hi folks, my first post since December!! Mind you it's been a busy time, leaving Dunedin to move to the North Island, I now have an acre in the country, and a fab new job, which is exactly why I moved.

I was going to brag about Jasper but I see Jon beat me to it :D

So here's another pic of my darling boy (Skyeway Jack Sparrow) (the Ch will happen as soon as I get the papers - go South Australian kennel club!!!)

Jackie H

Harriet1.JPG

...and this is my baby girl Harriet, who will be 6 months old this week. She has had a good start, with three BOB's (including over an entry of 20 in Auckland), 4 times baby puppy in group and one baby in show, puppy stakes (4-12 months) 1st and yesterday 3rd in 4-12 month puppy stakes (31 entered). She is my pride and joy!

She is Ronndal Ever After at Beesholme, bred by Eva and born at Beesholme, by BIS BISS Gr NZ & Aust Ch Statuesque Toronndal out of my Sassy - BIS Ch Ronndal Yes Indeed, grandad-granddaughter mating.

Her sister, The Monster, will be shown for the first time next month, and gawd save us all...Scuba is frightful!! (Also known as Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme.)

Jackie H.

View attachment 30632

last one I promise! This is me and Harriet at the photographer's studio. A squeaky toy was produced alongside the camera, which gave Harriet something to think about...

Great Photo's , very nice pair of whippets :thumbsup:

Show Results for the back to back Western Tiers Kennel Club.

Sat 29/4 Judge Mr G Love (NSW)

Calahorra Drury Lane ( Lilly ) RCC, RBOB, Junior In Group

Ch Parnew Somethin Aboucha ( Heidi ) BOB, Intermediate In Group

Sunday 30/4 Judge Mrs G Alexander ( VIC )

Ch Parnew Somethin Aboucha RCC, RBOB

Calahorra Drury Lane **BEST IN GROUP** JUNIOR IN SHOW :D

A very good weekend :thumbsup:

Here's a pic of Oakway's new puppy "Paris" - Trusardis Matt Black

(I offered to resize it for Jill)

Well done for Lily's BIG and JIS, Griff :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some lovely dogs doing well, many thanks for the photos loved Harriet and S Jack Sparrow :wub:

Very proud breeder pleased to report that our 1st racing champion has yet again set the bar of excellence - to follow is a wee report from Kim the owner of Isis, Rac Ch Shenace Moon Goddess - she is also the owner of Kwik - Shenace Good Golly Miss Molly.... here tis...

Went to the NZ sighthound field coursing at the weekend club

annual meeting in Taupo - with a judging seminar and events

judged by Jack Helder from Michigan in US.

Isis won Best of Breed and Best in Field (ie best of all!) BOTH

days! - won a really cool trophy - a bronze of 2 greyhounds racing

and some lovely rosettes. It was over 500 - 600 metres so

I didn't really know how she's go over that distance.

Kwik ran her little heart out on Sunday and she and Isis had to run off

for Best in Field!

I'm just thrilled to bits as the US judge said that Isis was outstanding

and would do well in the US!!

kim

Oooppssss... forgot to say - both are daughters of our beautiful GR CH Shenace Back At Ya - "Lulu" - who I have to say is a star in the show ring, but is a bit dodgy on the race track - she would win a blonde award if one was available bless her, not the sharpest shed in the tool - but a great producer nonetheless

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back