The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: Congratulations to Kate and Molly - brillant wins. Here's to many more

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

Here is a piccy of my wee man aged 6mths :wub: - he won Best Baby of Group on Sunday as well as Best Baby of Group at Hamilton under an American judge :thumbsup:

Shenace Public Affair - "Jordi"

Not sure what is happening, but it won't let me attach Jordi's piccy - I will put it in my gallery

Just figured out the original attachment may have been to big so I have reduced it for the list (w00t) Looks like I have sussed it out & attatched it this time :sweating: :teehee:

Young Jordi is shaping up well :) Wow 6mths though time has certainly flown by!!! My 2 brats will be 1yr on the 22nd doesn't seem that long ago they were born!!

Will be a fun few weeks ahead though as I noticed today that Miss Zoe is coming in heat Yay! :(

Yikes :eek: Where does the time go - you're babies nearly one :blink: Are you coming for the Nationals?? Will be awesome - 4 shows in 3 days - heaven :wub:

Here is a piccy of our "by default" hound - she is a granddaughter of Breeze who was imported to the UK from NZ & is currently UK's top pointer :thumbsup:

I know it's a whippey list, but just couldn't resist sharing the wee girl who has a personality issue - she adores ALL whippets - most other whippets crap emselves when they get kisses from Summer :wub: :wub:

There was a picture of Breeze on the front of either Dog World or Our Dogs this week and he looks lovely. I've been following him since he arrived, for some reason I've taken a fancy to him, he's had some good group placings already.

Jenny

shenace said:
Here is a piccy of Miss Kate & Molly, this was taken when she won RBIS, still waiting on the BIS piccy.
Thanks Katrina & Griff on the congrats  :cheers: - it was so awesome, when Kate won, there was a huge round of clapping & yahooing  :thumbsup:   - amazing at how many people notice young Kate, had some lovely comments on her handling & showing skills - my days are numbered :sweating:

What a lovely picture of your daughter Kate and Molly :thumbsup: - they look so good together :wub: - how marvellous to be that confident and competent at only eight years old - a great future ahead I'm sure! :cheers: :cheers:

quintessence said:
There was a picture of Breeze on the front of either Dog World or Our Dogs this week and he looks lovely.  I've been following him since he arrived, for some reason I've taken a fancy to him, he's had some good group placings already. 

Jenny

Hi Jenny

Yep, Breeze is a pretty special boy - he has had some awesome wins in NZ & Aust & now looks like he is having loads of fun in the UK - give him a pat from his Kiwi aunty next time you see him :wub:

shenace said:
Yikes :eek:   Where does the time go - you're babies nearly one :blink:   Are you coming for the Nationals??  Will be awesome - 4 shows in 3 days - heaven :wub:
No not coming up to the nationals - :( But am planning on making it up that way in January for the whippet national :D

Gladstone Kennel Club 9/8/06

Judge: Mrs F Minter(qld)

Dog CC BOB RUBIG Monderick ????( sorry not sure of name) -Abbott

Bitch CC RUBOB (9points) Lysnagah Piping Lane -Abbott/Austen

Lysnagah Piping Lane Puppy in Group/ Puppy In Show

Sorry that I don't have full results.

Cartman said:
oakway said:
Congratulations Geoff Love and Breeder Cartman for winning the Group at Durack (Queensland) today.
Sorry, catalogue is in the car.

Lana's dog was CC dog and my young boy res to her dog.  I know she called him Dino. 

I did not stay for show specials.

Jill

Last night I had phone calls & results from England class by class. 8) But I only just found out about a local show only3100 kms away. :D

Lana won the dog CC with Aslan Thats Amore.

& Geoff Love went Group & Runner Up BIS with Skyeway The Promise. :D

Yep am a happy Cartman 8)

Dino said,"Mmm, Mmm! That Ch Skyeway The Promise" is a bit of a looker. I like the way she moves."

He even went and introduced himself to her and did just a little bit of flirting (hoping that she will remember him in future).

Lovely bitch. :)

We are looking forward to Monday (Brisbane Royal) now.

Haven't got time to stay and browse bit had a quick look - congrats on the Parnew babies' wins and well done to Lynda's daughter.

Bye for now ... probably won't get on a 'puter again 'til I get home.

Hi Folks,

a couple of late results - better than never...???

Harriet (Ronndal Ever After at Beesholme) at pencarrow Ch Show couple of weekends ago, show one BOB, show two BOB, BOG!!! and Puppy in Show - judges Carmyn Kingston (breed) and Betty Stepkovich (in show). Harriet was a few days off 9 months old on the day. She now has

3 x BOB from baby class

4 x Baby of group

1 x Baby in show

6 x Puppy of Group

1 x Best of Group

and 9 CC's.

I am pretty pleased.

Jasper (NZ Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow) now has 15 CC's, his latest win was BOB and JOG under Bill Godfrey.

here is Harriet. Lousy pic, better one coming in a while.

Cheers from Jackie

untitle.JPG

I went to a show today. But this is only the 3rd show I have been to this year & only the 2nd time that I have shown. :) I have enjoyed my self emposed break, but enjoyed showing side too. :))

Our Royal is a few weeks away & needed to get the old girl into the ring befor then. :b Won nothing in Group, but a CC & BOB was enough, was happy with that :lol:

Pleased I only showed one. My legs are killing me after just that. :angry: Must of been the new high heels & need to break them in a bit more. :lol: Norty shoes. :oops:

Am I the only one that went to a show in Oz this week end???? :cheers:

Cartman said:
Am I the only one that went to a show in Oz this week end???? :cheers:
Okay Cartman,

Just for you .... the Skyeway open bitch got BOB in Melbourne at LKA on Saturday... sorry don't have the catalogue at work but am sure you'll know who I'm talking about.

Are you still a happy cartman!! :cheers:

I got RUBOB with Ch Peperone Marquis (thanks to John for letting me have a bit of fun with this little girl!!)

Ch dog was from the puppy class .... and I think he got puppy in group, (Numero Uno??)

And I think the Junior bitch got Junior in group, but not sure .... might have been Inter ....

Cheers

Elly

Results from the Brisbane Royal are now on the website.... :cheers:

Can you tell that I'm definately flat out at work today!! o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back