The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Well done to Piper :cheers: - I see one of the judges was Wendy Dines - she loves whippets - they generally have a good shot when she's judging - I love her judging - not just because she gave Lulu on of her BIS's for her Gr Ch (w00t)

Nice photo of the girl :thumbsup:

Well done to you to Cartman on your new champions :thumbsup:

Here are just the challenges and reserves for Dalwood International Weekend in Sydney - and I apologise to Jason and Fiona Walker and Greg Skene as I don't have a catalogue so am not sure of the full names of their dogs on Sunday.

BUT I am very proud to announce that after a trip to the USA, coming home in May and whelping a litter for her breeders Toni and John Comerford (Ridgesetter) in June - Electra the Wicked Whippet (Ch/Am Ch Ridgesetter Fly The Flag ET SC) made her long awaited (by me) return to the ring and was rewarded on Saturday by taking out BOB. To say she was happy to be there would be an understatement, she was so "on" when she went in that I had trouble keeping up with her.

Saturday - Mr H Kamisato (Japan)

Bitch CC & BOB - Ch/Am Ch Ridgesetter Fly The Flag ET SC - Barrenger

Reseve Bitch/RUBOB/Aust Bred In Group - Ch Isilwane Flag Bearer ET - Barrenger

Dog CC - Ch Tezer Feel To Stare - Barrenger/Dryburgh

Reserve Dog - Isilwane Jolly Roger - Barrenger

Sunday - Mrs P Gutterrez- Otero (Mexico)

Dog CC/BOB/Puppy in Group - Martinique ?? - Walker

Bitch CC/RUBOB - Ch Isilwane Flag Bearer ET - Barrenger

Reserve Dog - Ch Tezer Feel Free To Stare - Barrenger/Dryburgh

Reserve Bitch/Junior in Group - Daclah ?? - Skene

Oh and after lots of deliberation by a number of people :lol: Isilwane Kennels is proud to announce the arrival (or return when you consider she was born at our place :teehee: ) of Ridgesetter Maid In USA - Vesna (and you'd better believe it IS all about Vesna :wacko:

And we look forward to her and her siblings - Ridgesetter Postmark USA, Ridgesetter Made In USA, Ridgesetter LibertyBelle, Ridgesetter Hope N Glory and Ridgesetter Starz N Strypes making their debut in the ring soon.

Lisa

Lisa forgot to mention a certain person's admirable handling skills who handled Zest (Flag Bearer) to Aust Bred in Group on Saturday and BOB on Sunday! :- "

Also, Ridgesetter Etain went 1st in Baby Bitch, Best Baby of Breed and Baby In Group on Saturday. I think Walker's Martinique Dog went Puppy in Group on Saturday.

Greg's Dachlah bitch went Junior in Group on Sunday.

And Electra did enjoy her return to the ring. She was powering around the ring and won her Open Class on Sunday. She's back!!!!!!

Cheers

Well Done Nolene, Tinker and Lana its nice to see Tinker on the way to Ch. I'm sure Nolene is over the moon, I will have to give her a call. :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations to Nolene,Tinker and you Lana - hope that I will get to catch up with them at the Royal at the end of October.

And I would just like to make a small correction to "the handler's" report - in fact it was Zest's owner/breeder who got the Aust Bred in Group on her, "the handler" was dealing with a rambunctious Ch Isilwane Orlando who was also in that class!!!!

But I will concede she got RUBOB on Saturday and BitchCC/RUBOB on Sunday - beating her own breeding :p

And thank god "the handler's" husband isn't on this forum because he's never going to let me forget that he beat me in the Ridgeback Aust Bred run off with my own dog :(

Lisa

Isilwane

Thanks for the congrat's Lana - same back to you with Tinky Winky - winners are grinners :D

Below is the post Griff, Lisa and Lynda were replying to - I had mistakenly posted it on the Adelaide Royal thread then reposted it here (where it is supposed to be) and asked Wendy to remove the mistake, but she got confused and removed the one from this thread.

So here goes again! :teehee:

News from Tassie ... Tinker ( Aslan Je T'Aime) went BOB with 13 points and Intermediate in Group last weekend under Margaret Davis (Q) (borzois) at the Brighton KC. Rcc Bitch was Ch Taejaan Lady Marmalade and DCC Davina Planned Precision and RCC Ch Taejaan Ralph Lauren.

[SIZE=14pt]Woo-hoo! Good on you Winky Dink Tink![/SIZE]

Tink13mthsk9.JPG

:oops:

Sorry Lana!! You were clear - my brain was fuddled (w00t)

Wendy

One day & 2 Best in Groups. (w00t)

Geoff & Kerry won the Hound group at Adelaide Royal. :cheers:

Josie won the Hound group in Perth with Ch. Skyeway Silver Screen. :cheers: That gives him now 17 Best hounds!!!!!!!!!!! :))

General Specials for this show is tommorow. :)

Cartman said:
One day & 2 Best in Groups. (w00t)
Geoff & Kerry won the Hound group at Adelaide Royal. :cheers:

Josie won the Hound group in Perth with Ch. Skyeway Silver Screen. :cheers:   That gives him now 17 Best hounds!!!!!!!!!!! :))

General Specials for this show is tommorow. :)

General Specials has just been done. Mr Seles from Tasmania gave this dog yesterday the Hound Group & Mr. Tinso (???) from Japan just gave him BEST IN SHOW! :))

This is his 2nd BIS. He also has 3 Ru BIS & 17 Best in Groups. :teehee:

(w00t) My gawd Cartman - you have had an awesome weekend :cheers:

It is awesome for Geoff & Kerry to have such a cool win - thanks for the congrat's Molly - Alex & Gina think their shite dont stink :b I bet they will be snuggling up to each other in the crate - 2 cool cucumbers :wub:

Had a lovely show yesterday - Master Jordi who is the king of Bratzters won the Dog CC - bless him - 7mths old & showed like a king! Beaten for BOB by the lovely Harriet who is also a puppy - I can easily live with this as she is a gorgeous girl - Today he was RCC & beat his sister for puppy of breed, but in true Jordi form, the a*hole decided that he was hungry & for puppy of group, ran with his nose planted to the floor in anticipation of a morsel of food & then refused to stand, he has learnt not to upset his mother on her birthday :wub: :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations [/SIZE] :cheers:

Cartman

Lynda

Geoff & Kerry

Lana

Have done private emails and to other posts congratulating you guys, but the wins are so terrific wanted to do them again.

All the best, keep the wins flowing.

Cristina

Own brag now,

At Cairns this weekend Sunday my little black & white girl Ellie did quite well again.

Under Mr A Bradshaw from NZ she went in Baby Puppy Sweepstakes and out of a line up of 12 babies she won the S/S. Actually out of all the different breeds he chose 1st, 2nd and 3rd from the Hound group.

On to our Group - Ellie received Baby Puppy in Group and then went on to win

[SIZE=14pt]Baby Puppy In Show[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Woo Hoo[/SIZE] her second Baby In Show - needless to say her breeder/co-owner Ann Rudd and myself are over the moon.

Pictured here with Mr Bradshaw

Cristina

View attachment 35261

I bet you are just beside yourself with joy Cristina - well done! :cheers:

Cartman and Jo - Woo-hoo! Great win. Good on you! :thumbsup:

shenace said:
he has learnt not to upset his mother on her birthday :wub:   :wacko:
Your birthday on Sunday 10th, Lynda? Mine was on Saturday 9th. From one Virgo to another - Happy Birthday! :cheers:

Hey Cristina - Ellie is lovely :wub: , gorgeous shape, roll on the good times :thumbsup:

Oh, Lana - aren't we virgo's great people :- " I'm a happy, go lucky person as long as it goes my way (w00t) :wacko:

Hi All,

Just wanted to share a little brag Parew top othe Mornin "Paddy" took Minor in group under Judge Mr G Nolan (SA). Attached is a picture of Paddy. Thanks to Lana for getting this good photo of Paddy.

Hi All,

Just wanted to share a little brag Parew top othe Mornin "Paddy" took Minor in group under Judge Mr G Nolan (SA). Sorry i can't send the photo as it's too big and i don't know how to downsize it...LOL Lana could you please post the pic of paddy....

Thanks Cassie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back