The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Terrific new's Lynda,

Shenace Kennels had a very good weekend in both countries. Congrat's on Jordi's [SIZE=14pt]Puppy In Group[/SIZE]

Glad to see that Kate is coping very well indeed with her girl out of action. :D

:cheers: Congratulations on her win's with both dogs, ah puppies they are so much fun to show.

Cristina

Thanks Gary - it was a lovely win.

Hmmm have a lovely photo sent to me, very nice. :luck:

Cristina

Mychaka said:
Congrat's Lana, we did have a better entry up here, should of come - you were entered!
Cristina

Chris, I entered when I thought Mr Perceval would be judging as I think I'd had a CC under him with Dino, and I entered Layla rather than Aime, as she's still trying to chalk up that grand ... 171 to go!

Mr Sheppard liked Aime when he judged here, gave her BIG and gave Dino RC to McLeod's Rupert. So when I found out he was the replacement judge and Aime wasn't entered up there, I didn't see the sense in driving for 5 hrs to a judge I know didn't particularly like my boy, and I didn't think Layla would be his style.

Big congrats on Steelie's win. :thumbsup:

I wasn't entered at Sarina under Mr W Burton, perhaps in hindsight I should have been, but I went down to give my friend Janelle a hand with her Great Danes. In the whippets McLeod's Ch Kassdalee Major Scoop was CC and BOB and Oakes/Philp's puppy was CC bitch. They were the only two there. As far as I know neither took anything in group.

Mychaka said:
Thanks Gary - it was a lovely win.Hmmm have a lovely photo sent to me, very nice. :luck:

Cristina

Ok, come on, what's the goss? You can't drop a hint like that and not share.....

Gary?

That's ok Lana, no need to explain to me, we were just wondering where you were over the weekend. I think alot of people entered because of Mr Perceval. Shame both set of shows clashed over the weekend but guess they have to sometimes.

Was a good win for Steelie as he has been losing to a certain other dog for awhile now and to get up over him both days was a huge boost. :D

Karleigh and I were very very very happy. Also for Chilli who got Chal and BOB on the Saturday but have to admit the dog challenge gave us the most satisfaction.

:thumbsup:

As for Gary ............... :- "

Cristina

Ch. Skyeway Secret Charm. Best of Breed today at Melbourne Royal.

Darcey04060001.jpg

Congratulations Cartman :cheers:

Was away for the weekend so only just catching up.

Attended the Rockhampton shows over the weekend, I'm sure Lana has the full results from both shows.

Had a terrific surprise yesterday, my Pharoah Hound went Best In Group, it was such a shock that I forgot I had to take Ellie in for Baby and nearly missed that. Pippa was handled for group by Karleigh Hammond as my knee gave out again. Ellie received Baby Puppy In Group - that was as far as both went but it was enough that it made the 9 hour trip home easier. :p

Cristina

Mychaka said:
Congratulations Cartman  :cheers:
Was away for the weekend so only just catching up.

Attended the Rockhampton shows over the weekend, I'm sure Lana has the full results from both shows.

Had a terrific surprise yesterday, my Pharoah Hound went Best In Group, it was such a shock that I forgot I had to take Ellie in for Baby and nearly missed that. Pippa was handled for group by Karleigh Hammond as my knee gave out again. Ellie received Baby Puppy In Group - that was as far as both went but it was enough that it made the 9 hour trip home easier.  :p

Cristina

Congrats on the best in group Mychaka- not like you to forget to take something into :p the ring

Ha Ha Ha Gajo - the group with Pippa made up for missing out at the hound show. :b

Phoned Jay and Rosemary Green with the good news about half way back to Townsville, couldn't wait to let Jay know, not far off her Grand now.

Saw Piper (can see why your going to be divorced :p :- " ) and had a quick chat with Peter, he got BOB with his dog on Sunday.

Hope you had a great time in Melbourne.

Cristina

Mychaka said:
Attended the Rockhampton shows over the weekend, I'm sure Lana has the full results from both shows.Cristina

Yeah I do, but I'm not posting 'em 'cause I got nothin' and I'm a spoiled sport :angry:

:lol: [SIZE=14pt]ONLY JOKING !!![/SIZE]

I'll type 'em up after I've had tea & watched Home & Away :cheers:

Congrats on Pippa's BIG Cris.

:* to Ellie who's a very pretty girl.

Rockhampton KC Mrs B Stepkovitch (NSW)

Minor Puppy Dog

Parnew Top othe Mornin Hatfield

Intermediate Dog

Ch Monderick Whispers RC Abbott/Mangin/Roberts

State Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore McCrindle

Aust Bred Dog

Gr Ch Taejaan Read All About It Smith/Veurman

Open Dog

Ch Kassdalee Major Scoop CC BOB RIG McLeod

Ch Shenace Inya Dreams 2nd Fornasier

Shalique Dare ToAdmire 3rd Smith/Veurman

Baby Bitch

Birrarun Licorice Twist Fornasier/Rudd

Junior Bitch

Lysnagah Piping Lane 1st Abbott/Austen

Kassdalee Devil Woman 2nd Oakes/Philp

Intermediate Bitch

Ch Birrarun Chili Peppa 1st Fornasier

Tuscka Temptation 2nd Callum

State Bred Bitch

Tamard Sheer Delight CC RUBOB (?) Brookes

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Sensationalism RC McCrindle

Rockhampton KC Mrs K Eldred (NSW)

Minor Puppy Dog

Parnew Top othe Mornin Hatfield

Intermediate Dog

Ch Monderick Whispers CC BOB JIG Abbott/Mangin/Roberts

State Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore McCrindle

Aust Bred Dog

Gr Ch Taejaan Read All About It Smith/Veurman

Open Dog

Ch Kassdalee Major Scoop RC McLeod

Ch Shenace Inya Dreams 2nd Fornasier

Shalique Dare ToAdmire 3rd Smith/Veurman

Baby Bitch

Birrarun Licorice Twist BPIG Fornasier/Rudd

Junior Bitch

Lysnagah Piping Lane 1st Abbott/Austen

Intermediate Bitch

Tuscka Temptation CC RUBOB (?) Callum

Ch Birrarun Chili Peppa 2nd Fornasier

State Bred Bitch

Tamard Sheer Delight RC Brookes

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Sensationalism McCrindle

Not sure on the RUBOB's and there could have been more class in group wins that I missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today was the first day of the Nationals (NZ biggest Show) whippets have just been judged & Hot of the Press here are the results

Best of Breed RONNDAL FAIRY LIGHTS (Ekstam)

Reserve Best of Breed GR.CH RONNDAL XCITING DREAM (Ekstam)

Open GR.CH RONNDAL XCITING DREAM

NZ Bred CH KANA-KA BOOKIE'S BET (Henderson)

Intermediate HIGHLIFE PLEASE REMAIN SEATD (Edbrooke/Pearson)

Junior CH RONNDAL COPYCAT (Ekstam)

Puppy RONNDAL FAIRY LIGHTS

Baby Puppy WICKERBY TOTAL SURPRIZE (Fahey)

Best Dog RONNDAL FAIRY LIGHTS

Reserve Dog CH SHENKHAN HOT APPLE PIE (Edbrooke)

Challenge Dog RONNDAL FAIRY LIGHTS

Reserve CC Dog CH SHENKHAN HOT APPLE PIE

Best Bitch GR.CH RONNDAL XCITING DREAM

Reserve Bitch CH KANA-KA BOOKIE'S BET

Challenge Bitch GR.CH RONNDAL XCITING DREAM

Reserve CC Bitch CH KANA-KA BOOKIE'S BET

Later on is the Whippet Club Champ Show Judge Nicole Harrison (NZ - Devine Whippets)

Yesterday was the Prelude show - Havent heard any results from that plus also the Wellington hound show- Have heard through the Grape vine that maybe NZ CH Skyeway Summer Charm )Imp Aust) went RIS ??? Not sure

Lynda (aka Shenace) should give us the results once she gets home :p

Group & In show for the Nats is judge on Sunday

Judge was Mr E Wild from Canada

Thanks Katrina! Good day for Eva! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the rest of the results.

Just had a SMS. Whippet on short list in Melb. So far so good. :cheers:

Cartman said:
Just had a SMS. Whippet on short list in Melb. So far so good. :cheers:

Keep it coming Cartman ... have just put a contact lense in backwards and can't see real good so if you could use large font until I rectify the problem??!! :oops:

Dont put your bra on backwards. :cheers:

Never mind my bra!! ... where are the results??!!

I have managed to get the offending lens out, however now I am left with one good one in which is working and can't get out!! (w00t)

Could be a very interesting show tomorrow if I can't rectify this!!

Is the judge tommorow a fella from SA? If so I might of just spoken to him. (He is not at the show grounds today).

Anyway. Short list is 8. The final of the group is later today.

Cartman said:
Is the judge tommorow a fella from SA? If so I might of just spoken to him. (He is not at the show grounds today). Anyway. Short list is 8. The final of the group is later today.

In that case I'm going to watch the AFL grandfinal ... (with one eye!!) I think it is a SA bloke ... can't remember as I've gone nuts and entered anything within an hour of Bendigo and there are heaps of shows up here ... I may never go to KCC park ever again!!! (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back