The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: Well Done Cassie and Paddy,very good news. :cheers:

Well done Cristina and Ellie, hope there's more to come. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry it took so long - here's the pic of the sweet little 'Paddycake' :lol:

Huge congrats to the many Aussie and Kiwi K9ers who had some great wins over the past few days. Big congrats to Geoff and Kerry on the Best in Group :cheers:

Mychaka said:
Own brag now,
At Cairns this weekend Sunday my little black & white girl Ellie did quite well again.

Under Mr A Bradshaw from NZ she went in Baby Puppy Sweepstakes and out of a line up of 12 babies she won the S/S. Actually out of all the different breeds he chose 1st, 2nd and 3rd from the Hound group.

On to our Group - Ellie received Baby Puppy in Group and then went on to win

[SIZE=14pt]Baby Puppy In Show[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Woo Hoo[/SIZE]  her second Baby In Show - needless to say her breeder/co-owner Ann Rudd and myself are over the moon.

Pictured here with Mr Bradshaw

Cristina

Congratulations Cristina on Ellie's 2nd Baby in show award. :cheers:

Thanks for the congrat's guys - very, very, very much enjoying these wins lately not only with Ellie but the others as well.

:cheers: Congratulation Cassie and Paddy on your recent win. Sure to be many more :luck:

Also (hope ok to post here) there are a couple of pups available from a litter here in Queensland that need to find homes shortly, if anyone has people looking for a companion now please PM and I'll pass on the details to you. Thanks :)

Cristina

Here are the kids aged 7mths - where has the time gone?? Jordi won his first CC at the weekend - one down - 7 to go!!

Lynda

Phew :sweating: ,just managed to catch up with this thread & all the fantastic wins you've been having,so....................

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]BIG CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU![/SIZE] :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The kids are looking brilliant Lynda :cheers:

(remember Jordi :wub: was my favourite from the start) Fingers crossed they continue to shine and gather up those points :luck:

Cristina

Disappointing entry at a local show today ... only four whippets entered. But there were shows on up north as well so that split us up a bit.

Mackay KC Mrs G Cook (Vic?)

State Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore CC BOB RIG SBIG McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Kassdalee Major Scoop RC RUBOB McLeod

Junior Bitch

Kassdalee Devil Woman RC Oakes/Philp

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Sensationalism CC McCrindle

Hound Club of West Oz.

Owners: Cartman & Josie.

Dog: Arji Passion & Pain.

Judge: Mr. Walsh from Ire.

Award: Baby in SHOW.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congrat's Lana, we did have a better entry up here, should of come - you were entered!

Congrat's Cartman & Josie on Baby In Show

At work at the moment and forgot to bring the catalogue so I'll do full results tomorrow.

Ingham

Saturday - Mr Chambers (Qld)

Aust Ch Shenace Inya Dreams (Imp NZ) - C Fornasier - Chal Dog and Open

Aust Ch Birrarun Chilli Peppa - C Fornasier - Chal Bitch and BOB

Sunday - Mr Shepherd (NSW)

Aust Ch Shenace Inya Dreams (Imp NZ) - C Fornasier - Chal Dog, BOB and

[SIZE=14pt]Best In Group[/SIZE] and Open

Aust Ch Phonway Blu Anjel - C Graham (think that is how it's spelt) Chal Bitch

Little Ellie, Birrarun Licorice Twist received baby of breed both day's.

Steelie handled over the weekend by Karleigh Hammond. So we had a brilliant weekend here at Mychaka - go the Steel boy [SIZE=14pt]Woo Hoo[/SIZE]

:D :D :D

Cristina

cass_06 said:
Hi All, Just wanted to share a little brag Parew top othe Mornin "Paddy" took Minor in group under Judge Mr G Nolan (SA). Sorry i can't send the photo as it's too big and i don't know how to downsize it...LOL Lana could you please post the pic of paddy....

Thanks Cassie

Well done Cassie and Paddy. Thanks to Lana for posting the photo. Nice to see how Paddy has grown, he was one of my favorites in this litter :thumbsup:

Congrats on the best in group Christina- great stuff :thumbsup:

Sunday - Mr Shepherd (NSW)

Aust Ch Shenace Inya Dreams (Imp NZ) - C Fornasier - Chal Dog, BOB and

[SIZE=14pt]Best In Group[/SIZE] and Open

Congrat's Cristina on your awesome weekend - go Steelie Wonder :cheers:

We had a great weekend too.... Master Jordi won another CC & was pipped off the post by Alex's sister Miss Kwik Stick handled by Kate :wacko: Needless to say she is now grounded :wub: Jordi went on to win Puppy of Group :thumbsup:

Miss 8yr old had an awesome weekend - the dampener of her dog being in a cast hasn't stopped her having her moments of glory - she also won RCC with the pointer baby at the weekend - the pointer baby is VERY naughty but young floss kept her cool - my days are numbered o:)

Well done to Cartman & Josie on BPOG - any piccy's

Thanks, Paddy is going to be one of those slow maturers but he will get there in time.

Another brag for us.... Parnew Top Othe Mornin... "paddy" took minor in group both days under Mr A Goodwin (VIC) and Mr G Missen (VIC)

Congrats Lana and Cristina on your wins..

Well done Lynda and a BIG WELL DONE to Cassie and Paddy :cheers: :cheers:

I have to let you all know That Dachlah Silver Fern (Ch Collooney Silver Jigolo X Ch Byerley Missioni) owned by Bev Daines Has won the last few points and is now a Champion. The first of Barneys kids to win their title in Oz.

Best wishes to all :luck:

PS Cartman well done on your Baby In Show & Well done Young paddy, and you too lana

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back