The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations Griff on some lovely wins. :cheers:

All the best Lynda with Rio, I'm sure he'll keep up his winning streak.

Cristina

HER WE GO LYNDA>>>> :)

SOUTH OTAGO KENNEL ASSN - Judge Mr K Mcmillan (Aust) entry 12 2/12/06

baby Puppy Dog 1/1

1st Cherishme Captivate The Crowd (BArr & BArr) BPOB

Junior Dog 1/1

Wildfern Plays N Puddles (Nicholls)

Intermediate Dog 1/1

Ronndal Batman Forever (Nicholls & Ekstam)

NZ Bred Dog 1/1

Ch Kana-ka Th' Cream of Society (Newton) RCC NZOB

Open Dog 3/3

1st Ronndal Eye of The Storm (Nicolson & Ekstam) CC OOB

2nd Ch Kana ka Suit N Tie (Barr & Barr)

3rd Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow (Imp Aust) (howell & Nicolson)

Junior Bitch 2/2

1st Ch Ronndal Ever After at Beesholme (Howell) CC BOB JOB

2nd Durhamshire Daphne Blue (Nicolson)

Intermediate Bitch 2/2

1st Ch Skyeway Summer Charm (Imp Aust) (Nicolson) RCC RBOB IOB

2nd Ch Kana-ka On Ice In Indiana (newton)

NZ Bred Bitch 1/1

Ch Kana-ka Katwalk Kween 9Barr & Barr)

Best Hound / Junior Hound CH Ronndal Ever After at Beesholme

OTAGO SOUTH LAND CLUB Judge Ann Marie Curran (Aust) entry 15

Baby Puppy Dog 1/1

Cherishme Captivate th Crowd (Barr & Barr) RD BPOB

Intermediate dog 1/1

Ronndal Batman Foiever (Nicholls & Ekstam)

NZ Bred Dog 2/2

1st Ch Kana-ka Th' Cream Of Society (Newton)

2nd Ronndal Eye of The Storm (Nicolson & ekstam)

Open Dog 3/3

1st CH Skyeway Jack Sparrow (Imp Aust) DCC

2nd Ch Kana-ka Suit N Tie

3rd Wildfern Plays N Puddles

Junior Bitch 2/3

1st Ch Ronndal Ever After at Beesholme RCC RBOB JOB

2nd Durhamshire Summer Vine (Nicolson)

Intermediate bitch 2/2

1st Ch Kana-ka On Ice In Indiana

2nd Ch Skyeway Summer Charm

NZ bred bitch 3/3

1st Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme (Howell) CC BOB NZOB

2nd Ch Kana-ka Katwalk Kween

3rd Durhamshire Daphne Blue

Best In Show NZ Bred In Show Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme

Reserve In Show Junior In Show Ch Ronndal Ever After At Beesholme

baby Puppy In Show Cherishme Captivate the crowd

Best Spay In Show Ch Durhamshire Bel Of D Ball

South Otago Kennel Assn 3/12/06 Judge Bev daines (Dachlah Whippets Australia) entry 11

BPD 1/1

Ch erishme Captivate the crowd

Junior dog 1/1

Wildfern Plays N Puddles

Intermediate Dog 1/1

Ronndal Batman Forever

Open dog 3/3

Ronndal Eye of the Storm cc

Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow RCC

Ch Kana-ka Suit In Tie

Junior Bitch 2/2

CH Ronndal Ever After at Beesholme Rcc RBOB

Durhamshire Daphne Blue

Intermediate bitch 1/1

Ch Skyeway Summer Charm

NZ Bred Bitch 2/2

1st Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme cc bob nzob

2nd Ch KAna-ka Katwalk Kween

Reserve hound / NZ bred hound Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme

BABy puppy Hound Cherishme Captivate th crowd

Just a quick little brag ...

Went to Castlemaine Dog Show today in very very hot conditions, not to mention the blanket of smoke from the bushfires which is over Victoria at the moment, which was against my better judgement!!

Dog CC & BOB - Gr Ch Taejaan Mouln Rouge

Bitch CC & RUBOB - Ch Peperone Marquis

Can't remember the rest of the results, as quite frankly it was too hot to think!! Marybourough is on tomorrow and its meant to get to 40+ so I'm glad I'm not going.

Connie went on to get Aust Bred in Group but was knocked out by the Dalmation who was RUBIS.

Also a whippet went through for Baby in Group, but not sure who's it was.

Connie and I are off to have a cold shower together!! :cheers:

What are you like only giving part results (w00t) (w00t)

Some of us are sitting here in the midst of hail storms & thunder & lightening :( I am so ready for some warmth :blink:

Anyway - nothing for us now until the Whippet National with Pauline Oliver from Spyanfly - am hoping we can get our kiwi weather sorted - we are all over the place, warm, cold, muggy, hail, thunder, lightening :angry: I am over global warming :nuke:

parnew said:
Thanks Lana and Lynda, the boy looks the part at the moment and news has it that Rio is hoping on a plane soon going for a little trip some where.

Not Ireland by Any Chance Griff ?? :- "

Claire said:
parnew said:
Thanks Lana and Lynda, the boy looks the part at the moment and news has it that Rio is hoping on a plane soon going for a little trip some where.

Not Ireland by Any Chance Griff ?? :- "

It is an Island he is heading too... the North Island infact ;) His passport is stamped, PJ's & toothbrush are all packed, countdown is on :D

Hint.... tis the land famous for it's sheep (w00t) (w00t)

shenace said:
[Hint.... tis the land famous for it's sheep (w00t)   (w00t)

Ostraliaz worst kept secrut is oit. He is going to the Nith Island of Nue Zullund. :)

But there is still hope for him yet. He has a return tuckit. :- "

Cartman said:
shenace said:
[Hint.... tis the land famous for it's sheep (w00t)   (w00t)

Ostraliaz worst kept secrut is oit. He is going to the Nith Island of Nue Zullund. :)

But there is still hope for him yet. He has a return tuckit. :- "

Hey Cartman - did you type in a kiwi accent (w00t) (w00t) That is freaky - you bi-lingual creature (w00t) (w00t)

elmaro said:
Just a quick little brag ...
Went to Castlemaine Dog Show today in very very hot conditions, not to mention the blanket of smoke from the bushfires which is over Victoria at the moment, which was against my better judgement!!

Dog CC & BOB - Gr Ch Taejaan Mouln Rouge

Bitch CC & RUBOB - Ch Peperone Marquis

Can't remember the rest of the results, as quite frankly it was too hot to think!!  Marybourough is on tomorrow and its meant to get to 40+ so I'm glad I'm not going.

Connie went on to get Aust Bred in Group but was knocked out by the Dalmation who was RUBIS.

Also a whippet went through for Baby in Group, but not sure who's it was.

Connie should have went Best of Breed I reckon.........

Sued :cheers: :cheers:

Cartman said:
You little drought buster you. :cheers:    Saving water. "Shower with a friend." :- "
What!!! Isn't that the way that everyone washes their dogs??!!! :D

You should see the dobe in there!! The other day he was so annoyed at the prospect that he got into the empty bath tub, as if to say "Get knotted Mum!!"

Mind you we are on stage 4 water restrictions up here which is ridiculous ... they're looking at not letting businesses use water every 2nd day which is going to be really bad for the community ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cartman said:
elmaro said:

You little drought buster you. :cheers: Saving water. "Shower with a friend." :- "

I reckon in the town of Maryborough everyone must be sharing showers. This beautiful old gold mining town is truly in the depths of despair. Stage 4 Water Restrictions sees this once thriving town looking devastatingly dry. The 100 or more year old trees really struggling in this strifling weather and it's only December. Heaven knows what it will be like in month or two.

Only piece of good news is that my bitch ALLTALK FRENCH KISS went Best In Group and onto R-Up In Show. Gigi is now on her way to her Australian Title.

Cheers - :cheers: :cheers:

You little drought buster you. :cheers: Saving water. "Shower with a friend." :- "

I reckon in the town of Maryborough everyone must be sharing showers. This beautiful old gold mining town is truly in the depths of despair. Stage 4 Water Restrictions sees this once thriving town looking devastatingly dry. The 100 or more year old trees really struggling in this strifling weather and it's only December. Heaven knows what it will be like in month or two.

Only piece of good news is that my bitch ALLTALK FRENCH KISS went Best In Group and onto R-Up In Show. Gigi is now on her way to her Australian Title.

Cheers - :cheers: :cheers:

Wish we could send some of our water over - our water tanks are busting we have had so much rain - it seems so wrong to be such extremes yet no so far away distance wise :(

Congrat's on you win - what a way to start your Aussie title with a RBIS :thumbsup:

sued said:
Cartman said:
elmaro said:

You think thats bad?????? (w00t) It's soooo dry here, they had to close 2 lanes off at the local swinning pool. :cheers:

Cartman said:
sued said:
Cartman said:
elmaro said:

You think thats bad?????? (w00t) It's soooo dry here, they had to close 2 lanes off at the local swinning pool. :cheers:

Wooooooooot. (w00t) (w00t) Let me know when they open up the lanes again. :cheers: :cheers:

Hi All,

Just a small brag ...

Today dad received his judging test results in the mail and he passed Group 2, and is now All Breeds!!! :cheers:

They'll let anyone judge these days!! :clown:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Elly's Dad![/SIZE] :cheers:

Well - the wee man has arrived safe & sound in NZ - here are a couple of piccys taken of Rio yesterday aged 5mths 3wks & 2 days (w00t) (w00t)

Thanks to Griff for entrusting this wee man to us & to Sue for doing such an awesome job training the wee dude :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He is of course sired by the famous Barney & out of the beautiful Heidi :wub:

He is a lovely boy and we wish you and Rio all the best for the 2007 show season :luck: .

I'm sure that you will take good care of our boy and we keenly await news from NZ with the Whippet National just around the corner.

Cheers Griff.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back