The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bit exhausted after our big nite at our Puppy Of the Year -_-

We had a boomer of a nite - 3 judges - 1 kiwi & 2 Ozzies - quite a few hounds qualified so was setting up for a very tough nite :sweating:

Anyhow - we had to come dressed in 1960's style - struggled a bit cause I was only born in the very latter part of that - however - ended up presenting a gorgeous wee outfit - Mary Quant dress, white vinyl knee high boots & a beehive blonde bob wig - beewwwtiful (w00t) (w00t)

We managed to survive four rounds with Master Jordi - he was the only one of mine to qualify for this year :thumbsup: Proud to report we got to the final 4 - when we get to the final 4, the nunbers are calculated & only one winner is announced :b

We did our best - but the final 4 was where we stopped, Puppy Of The Year was won by an english pointer who is more or less part of the family - the final four consisted of 2 pointers, Jordi Whippet & a dalmation :huggles:

Non-doggy hubby very thrilled with the new power drill & some other "boy" toys, I was thrilled with the new dog bed, dog food & lots of grooming treats - bit weary & already planning for next year where the theme is 1920's - apparently the age of gangsters moles (w00t) (w00t)

I'm back! with a Noooo 'Puter (new computer) Did you miss me? Aaah, don't answer that.

We are jumping for joy at Aslan. Dino, Aime, Cara and Tinker send big congrats to their wonderful dad, GRAND CHAMPION Taejaan One Step Closer for attaining the ultimate show title. YEE-HAH!

If anyone sees Jenny in the near future please ask her to send me her new email address. Ta.

Congrats to everyone who's had some lovely wins in my absence.

Last edited by a moderator:
shenace said:
Bit exhausted after our big nite at our Puppy Of the Year -_-
We had a boomer of a nite - 3 judges - 1 kiwi & 2 Ozzies - quite a few hounds qualified so was setting up for a very tough nite :sweating:

Anyhow - we had to come dressed in 1960's style - struggled a bit cause I was only born in the very latter part of that - however - ended up presenting a gorgeous wee outfit - Mary Quant dress, white vinyl knee high boots & a beehive blonde bob wig - beewwwtiful (w00t)   (w00t)

We managed to survive four rounds with Master Jordi - he was the only one of mine to qualify for this year  :thumbsup:   Proud to report we got to the final 4 - when we get to the final 4, the nunbers are calculated & only one winner is announced  :b  

We did our best - but the final 4 was where we stopped, Puppy Of The Year was won by an english pointer who is more or less part of the family - the final four consisted of 2 pointers, Jordi Whippet & a dalmation :huggles:

Non-doggy hubby very thrilled with the new power drill & some other "boy" toys, I was thrilled with the new dog bed, dog food & lots of grooming treats - bit weary & already planning for next year where the theme is 1920's - apparently the age of gangsters moles (w00t)   (w00t)

Well Done Jordi and Lynda :cheers:

I just found this photo, could any one tell me who this could be. :ph34r: :- "

well it certainly ain't me! Even when I was thin I don't think I was that thin :)

the banner on the back wall says nzkc in the address on the bottom doesn't it?

Oh Oh Oh ............ I know :- "

Here's a hint

A certain person who took their dog to the final 4 in New Zealand Puppy of the Year

:p

Cristina

Cor - I need glasses - where does it say NZKC - there are no secrets even when decked out in the big wig :lol:

Cartman, you totally crushed my mental image of you if that's what you think you look like - I had you down much taller with a muscle bound body (w00t) (w00t)

Well I had better eat some more carrots - I struggled to see that even when pointed out (w00t) 10 points for your detective work Lana :D

Just had the news from Australia Aust/NZ BISS Ch Shenace Good On Ya - Alex - won the dog CC at the Sunday Spring fair under Mr (?) Blid from Sweden :thumbsup: Poor creatures battling high 30 degrees temperatures, quite hard to comprehend such heat :sweating:

Here is the latest piccy of Jordi - Shenace Public Affair - it was taken on the night of the 2006 ProPlan Puppy Of The Year competition :)

After two weeks off went back into ring and had a good result. Devonport Ag Society, Judge Mr J Thompson (Vic)

Fergus "Parnew Irish Pride" Best In Group and [SIZE=14pt]Junior In Show[/SIZE] :D Fergus now has enough points to make him a Aust Ch at the age of nine months, but will have to wait until March 2007.

Molly "Parnew Foreign Mischief" Baby In Group

Jacki "Ch Jeniems Brand New Day" State Bred In Group

With news from Sue D in Vic that Rio "Parnew Foreign Image" [SIZE=14pt]Baby Puppy In Show [/SIZE] :cheers:

A big Thank You to Heather and Sue for taking great care of Rio and showing him to this lovely win. :D

WELL Done Griff! :cheers: :thumbsup:

Congrat's Griff on such an awesome day - what a cracker :thumbsup:

Here is a piccy of Master Rio that Sue sent thru :wub:

Thanks Lana and Lynda, the boy looks the part at the moment and news has it that Rio is hoping on a plane soon going for a little trip some where.

Heard his PJ's & toothbrush were packed (w00t)

Hmmmm... off for a wee adventure in the land of the long white sheep - don't forget to pack his "hold on" mittens :lol: :lol:

Just gonna post the group/in show results cant be ### typing all out at thi point!!

2/12/06 South Otago Kennel Assn Judge Mr K Mcmillan (Aust) entry12

Best Hound/ Junior Hound Ch Ronndal Ever After at Beesholme (Howell aka Barkis)

Otago Southland Hound Club Judge Anne Marie Curran (Aust) entry 15

Best In Show / NZ Bred In Show Ronndal Elfonnair At Beesholme (Howell)

Reserve In Show Junior In Show Ch Ronndal Ever After At Beesholme (Howell)

Baby Puppy In Show Cherishme Cativate The Crowd (Barr & Barr)

3/12/06 SOKA Judge Bev Daines (Dachlah Whippets - Aust) entry 11

Reserve of Group/ NZ bred of group Ronndal Elfonnair at Beesholme

Babypuppy of group Cherishme Catiovate the crowd

Junior of group Ch Roondal Ever After At Beesholme

Well done jackie on your great weekend back down in the main land!! Hows the new addition going??

Ypu would of been veryu weighed down on your trip back up north :cheers:

:thumbsup: Thanks for the results :thumbsup: - so the bitch that won the breed is the one that has stayed at home for a bit while Harriet has been on her wave of success??????

New addition???? You mean the one that belongs in group 1 ;)

Haven't heard from you in ages Katrina - the new move seems to have isolated you abit?? :blink: How are your kids going? Unlike you not to be "in the mood" :wacko:

I will get around to posting the full results did have them half typed out then the PC crashed and hadnt saved them so coudn't be bothered re typing them out !!

Yep the Grp 1 addition!!

Hee hee never seem to on the ole pc much these days - have still been checking up on all the goss on here though!! :D

Always things to do here especially in the weekends :cheers: :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back