The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2009 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Any weird results from New Zullund yet???? Just incase a Skyeway girl won her last CC & maybe even a GROUP as well. 8) Will have to wait & see. -_- Darn hurry up Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Pic's too.

Saturday, 31 January 2009

Judge: Miss M. Joyce (Vic)

DCC: CH. Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie (P. Edbrooke/S. Pearson) (handled by Kate Watson)

RDCC & NZOB: CH. Shenkhan Whimsical Wizard (T. Fox/H. Faifua)

BCC, BOB & OOB: Skyeway Want Ya Back At Shenace (Imp-Aust) (L. Watson)

RBCC & JOB: CH. Beesholme Kiss N Run (T. Fox/H. Faifua)

BPOB: Shenace Angel In Disguise (L. Watson)

POB: Saramar Northern Exposure At Highlife (P. Edbrooke/S. Pearson)

BOG & OOG: Skyeway Want Ya Back At Shenace (Imp-Aust) (L. Watson)

Piccy's to follow, batteries died in the camera & are on the recharge - will do them tonite after we are back from the shows!

BPOG: Shenace Angel In Disguize (L. Watson)

Beenleigh and District Kennel Club 31 Jan

Judge Mrs D Spear (NZ)

DOG CC/BOB/RUBIG GR CH SHALIQUE DARETO IMPRESS (COONEY)

RES CC CH OAKWAY PARTY ICE (SHAW)

BITCH CC/RUBOB/PUPPY IN GROUP LYSNAGAH AUTUMN GOLD (AUSTEN)

RES CC CH OAKWAY PARTY TRIX (SHAW)

Congrats to Trevor and Kerry on Buddy's great win. Apologies that I haven't got full results-someone else may be able to add them. This was Bella's first show out of baby so we were stoked with her beating the big girls for the challenge.

Well done Bella - that's a bit of a coup! :thumbsup:

We need pics Gary!

Great results for Lynda in Nz too (I congratulated Sage on the other thread) :D

YAY GARY AND BELLA! Way to go!! :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks for the congrat's Lana & well done to all at the Beenleigh show :thumbsup:

Here are some results from Sunday - will get some piccys posted soon :sweating:

Judge: Mrs. K Keely (NSW)

DCC & NZOB: Ronndal I've Got Charisma (E. Ekstam)

RDCC & POB: Ronndal Jam Session (E. Ekstam)

BCC, BOB & OOB: GR. CH. Ronndal I Hear Music (E. Ekstam)

RBCC & ROB: Skyeway Want Ya Back At Shenace (Imp-Aust) (L. Watson)

BPOB: Shenace Angel In Disguize (L. Watson)

JOB: Relko Blue Moon (K. Orlando-Reep)

IOB: Shenace Parades In Public (T. Fox/H. Faifua)

BOG & OOG: GR. CH. Ronndal I Hear Music (E. Ekstam)

BPOG: Shenace Angel In Disguize (L. Watson) - YAY BABY ASHLEY :wub:

NZOG: Ronndal I've Got Charisma (E. Ekstam)

Congratulations Gary and Jo with Bella's wonderful win

Congrat's again to Sage and Lynda

Hey Lana,

What happened in Mackay - didn't bother to make the trip as it was just too wet and Cyclone Ellie was a little bit too close for comfort. Heard it was a nice wet weekend down there. :p

Cristina

The rain kept everybody away Cris - only mine there - so nothing really to brag about - Dino and Aime on Sat - Aime BOB and both got their class in group but I didn't make them get out of the car for classes in show. It absolutely poured the whole day.

On Sunday (because I went home overnight) I didn't make Dino go - Aime needs the points right now - so she and I went back in. She got RIG. Karleigh's Afghan took group and RIS. So I made Aime run around in the wet for 6 pts. I am a cruel mother!

It was a sizeable whippet entry too with yours, mine, Rachel's, McLeod's, Oakes/Philp's and Denise's.

Poor Aime and lucky Dino - don't worry hopefully one day this blessed rain will go away and we'll know what the sun looks like again, fingers crossed by the next show although I'm glad I didn't bother entering the shows this weekend up north. Congrat's on RIG :D

Cheryl (Rotties) tried to tell me all was fine in Mackay as she got there Friday, I'm glad I stuck to my guns and didn't go as she had a bit of trouble getting back, lucky she has a 4WD.

Rained very heavy here all night, don't feel like I've sleep much, the whippets have had enough of not being able to play in the yards (their choice), although the Pharaoh and Dobe love to cake themselves in mud and come and give me hugs :angry:

Chat soon

Cristina

Beenleigh and District Kennel Club 31 JanJudge Mrs D Spear (NZ)

DOG CC/BOB/RUBIG GR CH SHALIQUE DARETO IMPRESS (COONEY)

RES CC CH OAKWAY PARTY ICE (SHAW)

BITCH CC/RUBOB/PUPPY IN GROUP LYSNAGAH AUTUMN GOLD (AUSTEN)

RES CC CH OAKWAY PARTY TRIX (SHAW)

Congrats to Trevor and Kerry on Buddy's great win. Apologies that I haven't got full results-someone else may be able to add them. This was Bella's first show out of baby so we were stoked with her beating the big girls for the challenge.
WAY TO GO MY LOVELY LITTLE BELLA GIRL!

Well done Gaz and Jo! Angie

congratulations all. Did the shows go ahead in victoria today? Way to hot for me. Where I live (near avalon airport) the temp got to 47.6 degrees celcius (117.68 fahrenheit on the old scale). The clam shell wading pool managed to hold 8 whippet puppies, one adult whippet and 2 jack russell terriers :sweating: Wish I had of taken a pic, it was a tight squeeze but they stayed cool in the water nonetheless.

Tommorow will be better. 25 oC or so.

New Zealand Results

Gore & District Kennel Assn saturday 7/02/09

Judge Mrs C Butler (Aust) entry 11

Junior Dog 2/2

1st Cherishme I'm Blake (taylor) RDCC JOB

2nd Durhmashire Tea N Cookies (Nicolson)

NZ Bred Dog 1/1

Ronndal Batman Forever (Nicholls & Ekstam) NZOB

Open Dog 2/2

1st Willingwisp Twist N Shout For Arjuna (Imp UK) (Clarke) CC RBOB

2nd NZ Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow (Imp Aust) (Howell & Nicolson)

Baby Puppy Bitch 1/2

Wildfern My Dirty Lil' Secret (Nicholls) BPOB

NZ Bred Bitch 1/1

Ch Ronndal Ever After at Beesholme (Howell)

Open Bitch 2/3

1st A/NZ Ch Dachlah Silver Fern (Imp Aust) (Newton-Williams) CC BOB OOB

2nd Durhamshire Summer Vine (Nicolson) RCC

Baby Puppy Hound Wildfern My Dirty Lil' Secret :D

Gore 8/02/09 entry 11

Judge Mr L Butler (aust) entry 11

Junior Dog 2/2

1st Cherishme I'm Blake (taylor) RDCC JOB

2nd Durhmashire Tea N Cookies (Nicolson)

NZ Bred Dog 1/1

Ronndal Batman Forever (Nicholls & Ekstam)

Open Dog 2/2

1st Willingwisp Twist N Shout For Arjuna (Imp UK) (Clarke) CC RBOB

2nd NZ Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow (Imp Aust) (Howell & Nicolson)

Baby Puppy Bitch 1/2

Wildfern My Dirty Lil' Secret (Nicholls) BPOB

NZ Bred Bitch 1/1

Ch Ronndal Ever After at Beesholme (Howell) RCC NZOB

Open Bitch 2/3

1st A/NZ Ch Dachlah Silver Fern (Imp Aust) (Newton-Williams) CC BOB OOB

2nd Durhamshire Summer Vine (Nicolson)

Best Hound/Open Hound A/NZ Ch Dachlah Silver Fern (Imp Aust)

Baby Puppy Hound Wildfern My Dirty Lil' Secret :D :D

The Aussie heat wave is now heading to the south island of new zealand with christchurch today reaching the high of 38 degrees

The sky is very eerie being a funny colour from the fires in OZ the moon earlier was orange.

Today at the shows in Gore it was quite muggy & hot but very windy!!! which was blowing over crates tables people were taking down there tents ... but one case it blew the doors shut on a car which had a dog inside which the dog ended up collaspsing from the heat .. I did hear from someone that it had died but not sure on that one as it could of only been ring side gossip!!

Ok have just heard that the dog did die!!! not good :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have moved the posts about the Victoria Bush Fires to a new topic with that heading at Aslan's request.

Jenny

Hi all,

it seems frivolous to report show wins at present, but I guess this site also functions as an archive, and for that reason: Wellington (NZ) Hound Club Champ show Friday Feb 6, BIS Ch Beesholme Kiss N Run; Horowhenua Ch Show Feb 7, Best of Group Beesholme Tyger Tyger and Junior in Show; Horowhenua Champ show Feb 8, Best of Group Beesholme Tyger Tyger.

The sisters are by Ch Kana-ka Suit ya Self (Martinique Rodeo Dancer son) out of Ch Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme (Statuesque Toronndal daughter). They have done quite well.

Jackie Howell

Invercargill NZ

www.whippet.co.nz

almost forgot - Cartman - your boy Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow has now shaken off the "Pretty Boy" image and proved his manliness and is sire of a litter due March 1, out of Scuba - Elfennoir as above.

Hi all,
almost forgot - Cartman - your boy Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow has now shaken off the "Pretty Boy" image and proved his manliness and is sire of a litter due March 1, out of Scuba - Elfennoir as above.

Pretty Mr. Man 8)

Congrats on your wins Jackie - it's nice to hear some good news :thumbsup:

Congrats to you and your mum Lana on young Autumn's CC and RUBOB last Sunday at Bundaberg. She's a lovely young prospect. Your mum was stoked!!

thanks so much Gary!

She did tell me the results but I haven't had time to type them up yet, and it's late now so it will still have to wait til another time. Your youngsters did alright too heh? I think we need pics of them!

Cheers,

Lana

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back