The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2010 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Finally had some time to get on here, thank you so much for putting up the results, I've hit the ground running since I got home Saturday night. :sweating:

Jackie had heaps of fun chatting to you and your welcome to our shade anytime you want it. Lucky us Queenslander know how to push in and grab a good spot.

I too enjoyed catching up with people in the Whippet and Pharaoh world and I was thrilled with how my guys held up over the four days, do have heaps of photo's from the weekend and will post some this weekend.

Congratulations to Lexie's Best In Show at the Sydney Royal, beautiful bitch.

Catch up soon with pic's ;)

Cristina

Finally had some time to get on here, thank you so much for putting up the results, I've hit the ground running since I got home Saturday night. :sweating:
Jackie had heaps of fun chatting to you and your welcome to our shade anytime you want it. Lucky us Queenslander know how to push in and grab a good spot.

I too enjoyed catching up with people in the Whippet and Pharaoh world and I was thrilled with how my guys held up over the four days, do have heaps of photo's from the weekend and will post some this weekend.

Congratulations to Lexie's Best In Show at the Sydney Royal, beautiful bitch.

Catch up soon with pic's ;)

Cristina
I'd love to see some photos please,when you get a minute Cristina :thumbsup: it's always great to put faces (both canine & human) to names.

Last edited by a moderator:
At Mt Perry Ag Show today under Mr N Wood

Baby Puppy Sweepstakes

1st Aslan Does It ForIrewa W&I McCrindle (handled by Narelle O'Neill)

2nd Cocker Spaniel

3rd Aslan Does It For Me W&I McCrindle

In the breed

Baby of Breed, Group and BABY IN SHOW Aslan Does It ForIrewa

Woo-hoo!

CC dog Ch Kassdalee My Way or No Way Bazzocco

CC Bitch BOB Ch Calahorra Nellgwynne O'Neill

RC bitch RUBOB Ch Aslan My Cherie Amour McCrindle

My sincere thanks to the many K9ers for the many cards, emails, flowers and phone calls and posts of Congratulations sent when Lexie, piloted by Sonia went BIS Sydney Royal.

Although I couldn't be there, I did hear the announcement via mobile speaker phone as the decision unfolded.

Lexie, or Ch Taejaan Bird On A Wire is co-owned with my good friend Jo Kramer and lives with and is handled by Sonia.

So this was a real Team effort.

Lexie's pedigree is a combination of our 2 USA imports Cruiser and Quita from/and arranged by Deann Christianson and Floyd on her dams side. And her sire is a son of the two legends of the breed Tori and Floyd(Floyd won BIS Adelaide Royal and Tori went BIG Melbourne Royal). So my thanks to Deann and Danny for making this pedigree possible.

It really doesn't get any better than this.

cheers

Molly

lexie_BIS.jpg

The Caves P & A Society 24.4.10 Mrs D Jovanovic

BEST In SHOW

Aust Ch Phoenway Blue Anjil

BIS pic.

BIScavesag2010_Jill_k9.JPG

Huge congrats Lana- great result! :thumbsup:

First chance to post results from Innisfail Kennel Club from last weekend.

Just my Whippets entered so that was a bit disappointing but you can't help who does or does not enter.

It rained most of the weekend but we still had fun & everyone was cheerful.

Saturday 17/04/10 Judge Mr A Jones Tasmania

Dog CC, RUBOB & RUNNER-UP BEST IN GROUP GRD CH SWIFTHUND PISTOLS ATDAWN

Dog RCC HARROWAY EXPLANATION

Bitch CC, BOB, BEST IN GROUP (25 points) & BEST AUSTRALIAN BRED IN SHOW[/size] GRD CH STONEGRACE ALILNITEMAGIC

Bitch RCC & PUPPY OF BREED SWIFTHUND HOTTOMALIETRAIN

Sunday 18/04/10 Judge Mrs Elle Maitland SA

Dog CC, RUBOB & RUNNER-UP BEST IN GROUP GRD CH SWIFTHUND PISTOLS ATDAWN

Bitch CC, BOB, BEST IN GROUP (25 Points) & BEST IN SHOW SWIFTHUND HOTTOMALIETRAIN (She is only 91/2 months old)

Bitch RCC & AUSTRALIAN BRED IN GROUP GRD CH STONEGRACE ALILNITEMAGIC

I am very excited about what the future holds for little Murphy, this was her second weekend of show, her first show at Easter at Townsville KC saw her win Best Puppy In Show.

Some results I almost forgot about..........................

Whippet & Greyhound Club of South Aust (Champ. Show)

Ian Doherty Martinique whippets.

Chakrata Kate Kelly 1st & Junior IN SHOW

CH. Skyeway Bellykiss Angel 1st, Res CC, Runner up BEST IN SHOW & Aust. Bred IN SHOW

Ch. Skyeway Paris Hilton 1st, Open IN SHOW

Hound Club of South Aust.(Champ Show).

Noreen Harris Bonnymead whippets

Ch. Skyeway Bellykiss Angel........BEST EXHIBIT IN SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CH. Skyeway Bellykiss Angel 1st, Res CC, Runner up BEST IN SHOW & Aust. Bred IN SHOW

(w00t)

Obviously there wasn't a BEST IN SHOW winner!!!!!!!!!!! Funny about that Cartman! :wacko:

(w00t)

(w00t)

Obviously there wasn't a BEST IN SHOW winner!!!!!!!!!!! Funny about that Cartman! :wacko:

(w00t)
Thinking back I think there was. I think it was the one I want to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the great results Cartman! :thumbsup:

(w00t)

(w00t)
Thinking back I think there was. I think it was the one I want to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be Tony Wills' lovely Darcy daughter ?

:sweating: :blink:

You're nearly right Lana.

She is a Darcy grand daughter:- Dam: Ch Rosiel Royal Romance Sire: Ch Byerley Hilfiger and bred/co-owned by Lorraine Downing, Donna Pollack and Tony Wills 'Rosiel Whippets' and handled solely by Tony.

Lovely youngster and a well deserved win! :thumbsup:

:clown:

Sued

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back