The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

3 Whippets For Rehoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh this is what infuriates me so much.

Poor Rosie, I really hope she is okay. I longed to take her and let her while away her time in my bed and on the settee but with a couple of youngish ones here it would undoubtedly be too much for her. I wish her every luck in her new home.

But Casper. Please? I just don't understand why vets are so damn adamant about the HUGE risk and HIGH risks re testicular cancer. The lad is eleven years old. He has undergone hideous upheaval. He supposedly has a heart murmur and they want to knock him out to get his bits off. Give the lad a chance for goodness sake. If he does have heart problems I'd say the risk of the anaesthetic at his age is far greater than the small risk he may develop cancer of the testicles. At least give him a chance to get over the stress of all the moving around bless him.

Sorry, but I get so cross sometimes with all this cancer talk, and I just feel it's an excuse most of the time. I feel so bad for these oldies and would love to take one on, especially having lost my eldest lad this summer to a fatal accident where he was taken from me much too soon bless him. I know it isn't worth asking though as rescues won't rehome to me because mine are entire.

Good luck to all three, I really hope they find kind, caring, forever homes to live out the rest of their days.

TCx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back