The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

3 Year Old Black Boy Needs Good Home

Jasbri

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Due to devastating human health problems, this young lad needs the right place to live.

He is black with a white shirt front.

He has enjoyed Lure coursing & some showing.

He has been well trained & much loved. :wub:

Please PM me if you know of anyone who might be interested.

(He is in Sussex)

How sad :( good luck to that boy and that family :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck in finding him a wonderful new home. :luck: :luck:

He sounds a lovely boy. :huggles: :wub:

Hope he finds a loving new home soon. :luck:

He sounds a lovely boy :huggles: I hope you manage to find him a great home :luck: :luck:

Jasbri said:
Due to devastating human health problems, this young lad needs the right place to live. He is black with a white shirt front.

(He is in Sussex)

Jasbri said:
Due to devastating human health problems, this young lad needs the right place to live. He is black with a white shirt front.

(He is in Sussex)

has he found a home yet? My parents are dithering around trying to find a dog that's not a puppy. They're going to see a two year old Schnauzer, but my father's got reservations. Having spent Easter with us I think they could be swayed to a whippet...

A black boy??? Oh, my dream dog... please don't show any pics :b

Thank you everyone who has posted a message or contacted me direct about this special little lad!

I am delighted to be able to say he has found a great home :D & is busy packing his bags as I type...

It is such a relief to know he will have a wonderful whippetty life, doing all the things he loves!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back