The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

32 Countie's Champion Of Champion's

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ihave just spent the last 15 minute's ,trying to find a racing pic of Tori,and after thinking i had none,i came across this.Just look where she is.Unbelievable.Sorry there are none of the overall final for the Title's,but i was down at the start line for a spare camera battery,and met John on my way back up to the top to get the pix.Told him to wait a minute till i got up,but just as i was reaching the top,Frankie shouted to me to get out of the way as they are coming.Well i just about got turned around to look,and they flew past me.Ido know though,that there will be a couple of great pix of this to come,+a video.Sorry this is all i have of Tori,but at least it will show how much faster she is,than anything else around.Might i add,exept for a certain wee under 23 inch bitch,who was'nt photographed racing yesterday,but gave her a run for her money in a run that had to be done between her and wee Ernie,to even up the amount of run's.Tori beat this certaian wee almost 9 year old bitch,by around 1/2 a length.She was the only thing to go neck n neck with her all day.Sorry i put this in here,but fact is fact.Might i add,that they left wee Ernie from the start,by about 4 length's,dont know what happened him at the start,but they beat him by about 5 or 6 length's,which was a great run fot such a tiny dog,considering that Tori' and the other bitches run, must have been a fair bit faster than Ellie Star's run.As Colt beat Ellie by 5,and Tori beat Colt by one or two.That in my book say's that Tori could be about 6 length's faster than Ellie Star.If you do a bit of calculating for youreself,i think you'll see what i mean.This is my ending post....Billy... BARRON_TOP_SHO32_counties_061__2_.jpg

longstone lad said:
billyboy45 said:
One, of the puppy race.Just look how far back some of these puppie's are.It show's how young and inexperienced they all were compaired to the winner,who was under 23 inch racing champion last week.Sorry if anyone's offended by this,but what chance does a pup have ,against an under 23 inch racing champion,who beat a bitch last week,who was faster than my Megan bitch,when i owned and raced her quitea few year's ago.This wee bitch who won the puppy race,would in my opinion,gave Tori a decent bit of competition,as she is a very fast bitch,and will do well in the under's.View attachment 47351

billy unfortually haveing travelled so far to your show last week and there was no puppy race after i decission with my partner we put her into the unders so she would gt a race.

she will be 12mths on the 26th august

rhonda

Sorry about the way i worded that Rhonda,but she has had a fair bit of lure work all year,as the club do a fair bit of trainin and stuff.You should have gave her a run in the under's too,even just for interest sake,to find out just what you might have on you're hand's.I myself recon she could be a special wee bitch,as she has speed and is not affraid to use it.I will come up some Sunday,and she can get a run with Megan.That will give you a bit of an indication as to what she can or might be able to do. Have to go now and pick Kirsty up from work.Marbe talk later.

I'm Spartacus!! Actually I'm clearly not but I was your guardian angel with the vast amount of cloths for drying the kit yesterday Billy. It's going to be another day or so until I get the photos up for you all to see. (doing some DIY at home at the minute). Good few racing, judging and a few cracker sim. coarsing shots to. There is a brief blur of Tori with Colt behind (sorry John) in the final!! Thanks to everybody from NDL&TC for allowing me to come and photograph the days event. I'll be in touch with a few days with some of you but until then heres a taster! First time posting here - there should be a pic below with 3 dogs. If not, sorry. If there is, hoorah!!

IMG_0665_1_.jpg

Sorry about the way i worded that Rhonda,but she has had a fair bit of lure work all year,as the club do a fair bit of trainin and stuff.You should have gave her a run in the under's too,even just for interest sake,to find out just what you might have on you're hand's.I myself recon she could be a special wee bitch,as she has speed and is not affraid to use it.I will come up some Sunday,and she can get a run with Megan.That will give you a bit of an indication as to what she can or might be able to do. Have to go now and pick Kirsty up from work.Marbe talk later.

thankyou billy :thumbsup:

well done to you all great pics looks like a good bit of racing

glad you all had a good time

lurcherlady :cheers:

jane123 said:
STEVE180 said:
billyboy45 said:
POST#13

Is that Markbricks 2 collie crosses in behind him.Was a good day barring the weather.Not a great deal of dogs but what was there was all class.Look forward to next year.

i think markbricks dog would of been abit closer than that dont u.

Maybe so.But i bet he'd have been going home with his tail between his leg's just like i told Mike Palmer,he was,when i was presenting the shield's to Rose Mc Coy.A bit sharp i thought,after i told him that.but i dont soften my word's enough,and what leave's my brain,just come's straight out my mouth,and misses the editing thingy,somewhere in between the two.Nothing malicious ment here mark,and maybe you'll give us the pleasure of you're company next year. Might even attract the other side of the Palmer family next year.There's room in my house somewhere.

STEVE180 said:
Yes saw alot of true dog men,who addiction for running dogs and deadication of work and conditioning showed.All the dogs came to run.the semi in the overs group was one I will remember for a while.Definately worth the trip.When I saw Arnie run in his first race,He turned a few heads and new straight away he was going to dominate.Was he related to the overs winner.Think this event will be has estaiblished itself well and will be one of the main Lurcher events to come.
(w00t) Well done little Ernie (w00t) some power in that little dog of yours, i bet you are very proud of him. :) i would be...

This is one of my Pyper pup.After winning another Puppy Championship.3 out of 5;and 2 reserves,aint half bad. With a should have been,when the judge of the first 3 classes,took a step out from her job of judging the first 3 classes,to show her own pup,and win the puppy championship, with Pyper getting reserve.

BARRON_TOP_SHO32_counties_034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
jane123 said:
STEVE180 said:
billyboy45 said:
POST#13

Is that Markbricks 2 collie crosses in behind him.Was a good day barring the weather.Not a great deal of dogs but what was there was all class.Look forward to next year.

Maybe so.But i bet he'd have been going home with his tail between his leg's just like i told Mike Palmer,he was,when i was presenting the shield's to Rose Mc Coy.A bit sharp i thought,after i told him that.but i dont soften my word's enough,and what leave's my brain,just come's straight out my mouth,and misses the editing thingy,somewhere in between the two.Nothing malicious ment here mark,and maybe you'll give us the pleasure of you're company next year. Might even attract the other side of the Palmer family next year.There's room in my house somewhere.

billy,like you a speak my mind and i think that if i was there i would of left with at least 2 trophys,now this is not a thread hijacking plot before anyone starts, but i personally dont think anybody has a set of dogs in the showing community to match mine and like yours billy mine are home bred not bought in and watch the next litter they will be machines like there mum and dad,mark

and congratulations to all winners and competitors i wish i was there but my dog was trully in season :cheers: mark

markbrick said:
billyboy45 said:
jane123 said:
STEVE180 said:
billyboy45 said:
POST#13

billy,like you a speak my mind and i think that if i was there i would of left with at least 2 trophys,now this is not a thread hijacking plot before anyone starts, but i personally dont think anybody has a set of dogs in the showing community to match mine and like yours billy mine are home bred not bought in and watch the next litter they will be machines like there mum and dad,mark

Thought you were packing it in Mark.What's the point of breeding a litter for the ring,simulated ,or straight racing,if you're not ,as you've said,going to be there.If that's the case mate,breed a good litter of worker's,and i might have one off you. ...Billy... PS.You missed one hell of a day's racin mate,and go easy on Mike,as he'll be suffering enough with jetlag.

billyboy45 said:
markbrick said:
billyboy45 said:
jane123 said:
STEVE180 said:
billyboy45 said:
POST#13

Thought you were packing it in Mark.What's the point of breeding a litter for the ring,simulated ,or straight racing,if you're not ,as you've said,going to be there.If that's the case mate,breed a good litter of worker's,and i might have one off you. ...Billy... PS.You missed one hell of a day's racin mate,and go easy on Mike,as he'll be suffering enough with jetlag.

he had a good day with the sounds of the reports on here i really wish i had gone but timing was wrong billy,no the bitch has found her lover and the pups will be top workers and unstoppable with a heart of a lion i breed for work 1st and thats what these are best at work matter of fact iam out tonight,mark

markbrick said:
billyboy45 said:
markbrick said:
billyboy45 said:
jane123 said:
STEVE180 said:
billyboy45 said:
POST#13

he had a good day with the sounds of the reports on here i really wish i had gone but timing was wrong billy,no the bitch has found her lover and the pups will be top workers and unstoppable with a heart of a lion i breed for work 1st and thats what these are best at work matter of fact iam out tonight,mark

Have to disagree with youre last statement mark,as there is no way,not even to keep permission,that i would kill rabbit's just yet,as they are still feeding and breeding young.How many babie's will die with hunger down a hole somewhere tonight.Sorry mark,but im very strict on that one.I need a kill or two for my wee Niki bitch at the moment as she aint chasing right,but she'll have to wait till time is right.Hopefully the penny will drop before.But could i just add that ,that is my opinion,and everyone to his own. ...Billy...

Congrats to Rose on her fine win. She beat Ernie fair and square in the run off. She is lightning away and my poor fellow waits to go where as she is `gone`. Hard for him to make up 2-3 lengths then. Wouldn`t mind a run with her out of traps ! So if your ever in Longford Rose give us a shout and we will take you on up my gallop !

gallop.jpg

billyboy45 said:
markbrick said:
billyboy45 said:
markbrick said:
billyboy45 said:
jane123 said:
STEVE180 said:
billyboy45 said:
POST#13

Have to disagree with youre last statement mark,as there is no way,not even to keep permission,that i would kill rabbit's just yet,as they are still feeding and breeding young.How many babie's will die with hunger down a hole somewhere tonight.Sorry mark,but im very strict on that one.I need a kill or two for my wee Niki bitch at the moment as she aint chasing right,but she'll have to wait till time is right.Hopefully the penny will drop before.But could i just add that ,that is my opinion,and everyone to his own. ...Billy...

well billy i agree with you to a point but have to disagree,tell you what you come around the farms and tell these farmers i only kill rabbits in winter :lol: :lol: they would tell me to feck of ,and down here rabbits are breeding all yr round now and thats a fact anyway its 1 39 and all you key board hunters are tucked up in bed and iam about to make my 2nd trip of the night ive had a bag of bunies and now its mr foxes turn,mark

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back