The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

5 Weeks Old Today

dragonfly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Alison and I went to see Lizzie's puppies today at Irene's. I hadn't seen them for a couple of weeks. Boy have they grown. Lizzie is eating for England.

...so tired I can't keep my eyes open.....

LizziePups5weeks200741.jpg

...think I'll have a little lie down...........

Blazemale5weeks200748.jpg

I'm so cute..... :wub:

Brindlemale5weeks200755.jpg

C'mon lets get Mom........

LizziePups5weeks20071.jpg

LizziePups5weeks200745.jpg

bye for now...enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
How beautiful are they
aheartss.gif

how cute are they :wub: :wub: that first picture would melt anyone heart

:wub: Wow, that gorgeous sleepyhead on the left with the beautiful blue mask and white blaze :huggles: - just beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are all gorgeous of course, but especially him :wub: :p

thanks for nice time today Cathie, and thanks for putting on pics without me in - well, just a tiny bit of me ;)

the pups are so cute! I've stamped my name on at least 2 of them, I now just need to try to work out how I'm gonna get them in without Wayne noticing :- "

doris said:
thanks for nice time today Cathie, and thanks for putting on pics without me in - well, just a tiny bit of me ;)
the pups are so cute!  I've stamped my name on at least 2 of them, I now just need to try to work out how I'm gonna get them in without Wayne noticing :- "

I'm sure you'll manage it Alison, I bet you can get anything you want (w00t) 8) :- "

The pups are gorgeous, just love the liitle tired one in the first shot :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG what a stunning litter :wub: :wub: :wub:

Beeeeeeautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely Puppies, could you tell me the breeding of them please !

Just perfect, the sweet little girl with the white blaze keeps looking at me.

Alison, I like your purple top :thumbsup:

Jenny

They are such a beautiful litter - I couldn't choose between them. :wub:

Oh Julie, These look just up your street...... Are you sure your not ready for Whippet baby number 3??

Stunning pups btw :wub:

maggiemay2 said:
Oh Julie, These look just up your street...... Are you sure your not ready for Whippet baby number 3??
Stunning pups btw  :wub:

STOP IT SARAH !

Yes Sarah they are, just so scrummy and just what I want :thumbsup: :wub: but whippet number 3 will have to wait till house number 2 is ready :(

What a picture they are.....that first picture is so stunning Id put it on my wall.. :huggles: :wub: ...beautiful babes... :wub: o:) :wub:

They are delicious I could eat them all :lol: :huggles: well not a whole one... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back