The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

5 Whippet Bitches Urgently Looking For Homes

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone,

I don't know that many details, just that I believe that the girls are related, all live in the house and they have good temperaments.

I do now have a telephone number for a lady who is close to all the dogs and their owner who can provide more details. However, I really don't want her bombarded with telephone calls, so please, if you genuinely think you can offer a home then pm me and I will give you the number. I am around most of today now, but please don't panic if you don't get a pm back immediately, I will get back to you asap.

Many many thanks to all those who have made contact so far. It would be wonderful to find these whippets homes with the minimum of upheaval :huggles:

TCx

TC said:
Okay ladies and gents,
Please can I ask that you pm Dawn as I have now got loads of pms and need to forward them to her, as I have not had any acccess to the internet until this morning, sorry.

Here are some pictures, we were slightly out on the original ages so the ladies are 12, 10, 9 and 7

All four together

allfourtogether.jpg

Poppy aged 12

poppyaged12.jpg

Rosie aged 10

rosieaged10.jpg

Amber aged 9

amberaged9.jpg

Ruby aged 7

rubyaged7.jpg

Aww what lovely girls too... :wub: such a sad sad story...my heart goes out to the owner..poor lady..its your worst nightmare.. :(

I do hope they find lovely homes, they look such loving and calm girls,... :huggles: :wub: Good luck to them all... :luck: :luck:

So sad, my heart goes out to the poor owner and her dogs. i hope they all find loving homes. Please keep us updated.

What a sad story. I feel so sorry for the owner and for the dogs.

I wish I could help, but to bring one of these oldies here, would cause a lot of stress, I fear. My 13 years old whippet bitch is such a quiet and happy girl, I dont want to think that she would have to go into a new unknown home....

We keep our fingers crossed that they will find loving homes and that their owner can go in peace when she knows that her dogs are safe.

Ulrike

What a nightmare for everyone.............i hope you get the girls

sorted quickly and happily :luck:

Just wanted to let everyone know that although the owner has sadly passed away, all five lovely ladies are settled in their new homes :huggles:

TCx

R I P whippy mum :(

well done all involved getting these girls a loving secure future :huggles:

Oh how sad RIP whippie mum :(

Good news about her girlies :thumbsup:

Poor lady :( I do hope she knew her girls were all settled, and was able to pass with her mind at rest. She must have been so worried.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back