The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

7 Year Old Whippet Bitch

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
20 PEOPLE = A TENNA EACH....Hey mines in the post Nicky....but I did ask if the money was negotiable so could def get a deal...... I'm sure they like a deal ....

beaubeau said:
20 PEOPLE = A TENNA EACH....Hey mines in the post Nicky....but I did ask if the money was negotiable so could def get a deal...... I'm sure they like a deal ....
i know im sooo scared ther guna sell her on to another person with £££££in ther eyes ,makes me sooo mad :rant:

im more than willing to donate some cash to get that poor old girl a loving home.im sure we can raise 200 quid on here,were all dog lovers :(

I'll donate as well, just let me know how and where to send the money to.

Jenny

after all the pups she has given those owners ..she has paid her way for a good retirement and I am upset that they want £200 they should be finding her a good home in the wrong hands she could end up breeding again....I would be happy to donate £10 but who do i send it to .....

Nicky do you have a paypal account? If so perhaps Nigel could put up a donation button to it. Good luck :luck:

Pamw said:
after all the pups she has given those owners ..she has paid her way for a good retirement  and I am upset that they want £200 they should be finding her a good home  in the wrong hands she could end up breeding again....I would be happy to donate £10 but who do i send it to .....
true...idiots....Good luck Nicky

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicky I'll happily donate something too - although I agree with Pam I think it a cheek that her owners demand any money for her at all :rant: when they're virtually tossing her out.

I think it's a great idea us all clubbing together if your mum's up for the rescue :huggles:

count me in too, im sure the tilly fund would be able to help? is dawn or alfyn on or mally? :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
count me in too, im sure the tilly fund would be able to help? is dawn or alfyn on or mally?  :thumbsup:
I'm sure if someone pm's Mally, Dawn or Debs they would be willing to help out with the Tilly fund, after all this dog needs a good home .

:rant: just got off the phone to this f***ing numpty they had her when she was a 2yr old and she is coming up 7 sooo they say and in that time they have had 3 litters from her ,when i asked him why they were gettting rid of her his replie was errrr umm well it not cause of the dog were just looking for new blood ,he asked me to call the home number a bit later on this evening to speak to his partner ,so i will call bk in a while .i do have a paypal account but not shure how to use it :b

nicky12 said:
:rant: just got off the phone to this f***ing numpty they had her when she was a 2yr old and she is coming up 7 sooo they say and in that time they have had 3 litters from her ,when i asked him why they were gettting rid of her his replie was errrr umm well it not cause of the dog were just looking for new blood ,he asked me to call the home number a bit later on this evening to speak to his partner ,so i will call bk in a while .i do have a paypal account but not shure how to use it  :b

Just pop up the e-mail adress that is linked to that papal account and then evveryone pays to that account.

when you want to transfer the money into your bank account, you go to the withdrawl tab in your paypal account and click on transfer fund to bank account.

Hope that helps, :)

nicky12 said:
:rant: just got off the phone to this f***ing numpty they had her when she was a 2yr old and she is coming up 7 sooo they say and in that time they have had 3 litters from her ,when i asked him why they were gettting rid of her his replie was errrr umm well it not cause of the dog were just looking for new blood ,he asked me to call the home number a bit later on this evening to speak to his partner ,so i will call bk in a while .i do have a paypal account but not shure how to use it  :b

Yeh, he sounded a bit of tool but the dog belongs to the woman....good luck in collecting her tomorrow.

There is a donation button at the top of this page, could we not use this and then you get reimbursed for all of your expenses.

nicky does that mean if we give him £200 he will then put it towards purchasing another whippet to breed from... then in five years time when they are bored or want a change he will sell that one on..... my whippet is seven and i have a great bond with it and would not even think of selling it on...i think we should act with caution.....

Pamw said:
nicky does that mean if we give him £200 he will then put it towards purchasing another whippet to breed from... then in five years time when they are bored or want a change he will sell that one on..... my whippet is seven and i have a great bond with it and would not even think of selling it on...i think we should act with caution.....
Lets forget about the future, theres a dog needs help now

keith

That is a good point, can't people like this get reported ?????

I mean if they are just getting female after female and then selling them on, its not fair just useing them as breeding masheens !!! :'(

surely there is someone we can report them too ?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back