The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

9 Week Old Puppy Dog For Sale

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am just bumping this up because this beautiful little boy is still on the look out for that perfect home. :wub: :wub:

he is very handsome :wub: :wub: surely someone would love this handsome fellow :wub: :wub: out there.

good luck in finding the perfect home :luck: :luck:

i wanted to thank everyone - this little pup has found a lovely couple that already have another whippet and a collie - i have had an email to say they are all getting on really well and they think he is really lovely.

ah, glad he has a home now - just wish it could have been with me :wub:

doris said:
ah, glad he has a home now - just wish it could have been with me :wub:
I am sure you will find the right pup for you too Doris, just keep looking and don't forget to post pix when you do!!! :D :thumbsup:

I am so glad that the little lad found the super home he deserved. Lots of luck to his new owners. :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

great stuff,nice to hear some good news :thumbsup:

georgina said:
i wanted to thank everyone - this little pup has found a lovely couple that already have another whippet and a collie - i have had an email to say they are all getting on really well and they think he is really lovely.
Thats fantastic news :thumbsup: Im so pleased because I kept coming back to have a look at his picture :blink: :wacko: ;) :wub: :wub:

pup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats good news, & a collie companion Great tail to chase!! as mine knows only to well!! :lol:

georgina said:
Thats excellent news. So glad to hear you found a suitable home for him. He really is a lovely looking dog.

He'll make that family a wonderful pup!! I spent the afternoon puppy sitting his litter brother, and what an amazing little guy. Very confident, and noisy and took no guff from my girlies (who also took none from him LOL). Was a busy but fun afternoon.

'georgina' did a fantastic job with this litter!

Wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back