The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Photos From Alfie's Walk This Afternoon

FifeJillandIan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
letsgo.jpg

FollowMe.jpg

alfiemooch.jpg

JILLALFIE.jpg

Giant.jpg

alfiewhatsquirrel.jpg

What a wonderful place to walk...they look like pro magazine shots for a fashion mag!

Alfie's looking great...how old is he now?

He is looking great, isn't he? :wub: :wub: :wub: And I love his coat - where did that come from or did you make it yourself?

He is looking great, isn't he? :wub: :wub: :wub: And I love his coat - where did that come from or did you make it yourself?
I bought that online from Roundabout Whippet Supplies - it came from America and is called the 'Pendleton Wool Noseywear Coat'! :) It's actually Blue's coat but now that Alfie's a big boy he can borrow it too :D Here's a link to the website: http://www.sighthoundstuff.com/Dogwear/DW_1002.htm

Stunning pictures :wub: dosnt he look sweet in his little coat...

Hi

I am new to this forum and currently doing my homework with the aim of blessing my home with a whippet. I love the colour of your whippet, he's gorgeous, what would you call that? I am just getting an idea of colours, but when people talk colours like silver faun, red faun, silver brindle etc I still need a clue! I can't seem to find a 'colour chart' to help. Does anyone know of a book/site that would help?

Thanks and lovely pics

Fiona

awww, hes looking really good jill, :wub:

ill bet hes glad to finally be out and about again :huggles:

Hi
I am new to this forum and currently doing my homework with the aim of blessing my home with a whippet. I love the colour of your whippet, he's gorgeous, what would you call that? I am just getting an idea of colours, but when people talk colours like silver faun, red faun, silver brindle etc I still need a clue! I can't seem to find a 'colour chart' to help. Does anyone know of a book/site that would help?

Thanks and lovely pics

Fiona
Hi Fiona and welcome to K9 :) Thanks for the complement - we think Alfie is rather gorgeous too :D His colouring is 'silver fawn' I'm sure there is a website with whippet colours - I'll try to find it or maybe someone else will be able to add a link :thumbsup: Good luck with your search for a whippet, they really are the most wonderful wee dogs to live with :wub:

Jill

Hi

Thanks and lovely pics

Fiona

Colours in Whippets is a fascinating topic Fiona. They come in such a variety! The link below is a very good guide to colour.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/d/ddoggone/Homep...tics%20old.html

Alfie is FAWN. Some people might call him a silver or blue fawn but FAWN will do! I bred Alfie - if you look on my website you will see his sister, Rowan. She is also fawn, but you would describe her as red fawn and unlike Alfie she has dark pigmentation, so very dark eyes, compared to his dilute colouring. The pup on the front page is Alfie's other sister, Emmy. She is brindle and has the dark pigmentation like Rowan. We had a good mixture of colours in this litter. If they have stripes then they are brindle, its just the base colour and stripe colour that vary. We had a fawn brindle with dilute pigmentation in this litter too.

Confused yet??

Alfie is looking GREAT :D

What a lovely place to walk :)

Wow - that tree is amazing (w00t)

Alfie looks sooooo well - what a handsome boy he is :wub:

So proud of our special boy alfie.

That looks a wonderful place to walk, ian's photos are fab as always.

And Jill, you're looking fab!!

So proud of our special boy alfie.That looks a wonderful place to walk, ian's photos are fab as always.

Alfie is just beautiful. Seems to be really enjoying the walk in the winter sunshine. I love the coat too

We were there yesterday too with Penny! It is a lovely park, especially with all the autumn colours but it was really busy when we were there. Alfie is looking really well and looks so cute in his coat :wub: :huggles:

So proud of our special boy alfie.That looks a wonderful place to walk, ian's photos are fab as always.

Aw, shucks :b thanks Rachel :D I've lost a little over two stones since I came to pick Alfie up :D

We were there yesterday too with Penny! It is a lovely park, especially with all the autumn colours but it was really busy when we were there. Alfie is looking really well and looks so cute in his coat :wub: :huggles:
Aw, what a shame we missed each other :( I'm sure to have recognised the gorgeous Penny if we'd seen you :D

I know its a shame we missed you. I was there with my parents and said to them to keep an eye out for any whippets as I remembered seeing pictures of Blue and Alfie having fun in the park before :)

As usual Alfie is looking lovely, the photos are wonderful and I am off to have a look at that website to see if there are any coats for my girlies.

Lots of love to your boys from my girls.

Claire

Looks like a fab place to walk and alfies looking as gorgeous as ever :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back