The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Pics Lucy

davethehorse

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here are a few pics of our Lucy, Zana's sister, with her big brother Finlay in one of their quieter moments :- . Fin is now 8 months and a ball of muscle, a very quick dog who we are really looking forward to racing in 2009 at the HoE club - he shows an incredible amount of speed on his walks.

Lucy and her litter mates are now 14 weeks old (I think) and from the pics we have seen of them are all coming on a treat :D

IMG_7859a.jpg

IMG_7864a.jpg

IMG_7881a.jpg

IMG_7870a.jpg

IMG_7871.jpg

IMG_7873a.jpg

IMG_7874.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you can tell lucy and zana are sisters,there the double of each other :wub: :wub: :huggles:

good luck with finlay when you start racing him,he will love it and so will you :thumbsup:

Is it me or does the lovely Lucy look more grown

up than my Zana, a couple of little sweethearts

aren't they :wub:

I loved Finlay when i met him, he's like my Kaya,

mental and into everything :*

She is beautiful! I have some more pics of Kendall from boxing day will get them on as soon as Mark puts them on the computer for me!! He is doing great and his legs get longer by the day. :D

Is it me or does the lovely Lucy look more grownup than my Zana, a couple of little sweethearts

aren't they :wub:

I loved Finlay when i met him, he's like my Kaya,

mental and into everything :*
Ann

Lucy does look a little bigger on the pics and in reality but she is getting like bambi !! (w00t)

Such a pretty litter and Finlay is very handsome

- black is my favourite colour for whippets :thumbsup:

You'd love him Jane, he's a right charmer and very in your face :wub:

We are looking forward to seeing Finlay race in the new year, please try and make sure he DOESNT beat his mum!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely adorable, gorgeous markings :wub: Love the pic of them both snoozing on the sofa :huggles:

We are looking forward to seeing Finlay race in the new year, please try and make sure he DOESNT beat his mum!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you wanna bet???? Our Fin's a great lad, and is starting to do as he is told now, well thats a step in the right diretion (w00t)

How's Tipsy and Violet?

We have a cunning plan to try and beat Finlay.....a new puppy! Tipsy had a visit to WCRch Evansent yesterday so we WILL get a girl this time, I hope :wacko:

We have a cunning plan to try and beat Finlay.....a new puppy! Tipsy had a visit to WCRch Evansent yesterday so we WILL get a girl this time, I hope :wacko:
Well, well, good luck with all that, see you soon (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back