The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Pics Of My New Pup Alfie

bones1380

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just afew pics of my little Alfie

11018.jpg

11025.jpg

11026.jpg

11030.jpg

11032.jpg

11035.jpg

11059.jpg

11050.jpg

11062.jpg

Awwww.. thanks for putting these up.. doesn't he look great :wub: Any of him standing? Ready for showing next year... :- " Hope you have that bigger crate on order... Gypsy looks to get pushed out soon... :lol:

How is Storm coping with Alfie's presence? She looks well fed up on the bench... :(

All looking great.. :thumbsup:

Tracey x

Good luck with Alfie cracking looking dog keep us updated with pics of him growing up :luck:

ian

what a cute boy he is :wub: :huggles:

Oh wow!!What a fabulous set of piccies,love the one in the crate with your Terrier,had a lump in my throat.Alfie is such a sweetheart,and i wish you all the luck in the world with him.Not that you need it,he looks very happy.Keep in touch.

Amandaxxxx

Aah, he's absolutely gorgeous :wub:

It really is a good job I didn't go to Pride of the Peaks otherwise he'd be sitting in my front room now :D

Best of luck with him

Deb

We had the pleasure of meeting Alfie the other weekend and I have never met a more adorable, well behaved boy. He certainly has grown into a handsome young man.

Thanks Jess. it was good to meet you and Dave and your wonderful pack the other week. Look forward to doing it again soon. unfortunatly Alfie is out of action at the moment, due to a full speed collision with a goalpost at the weekend...

What a beautiful puppy he was! What's his breeding? He looks very like my Otis did as a pup, this is what he turned into - he's 3 now and very handsome although I am biased!

Hope Alfie recovers from the goalpost incident quickly!

P1040905smaller.jpg

What a beautiful puppy he was! What's his breeding? He looks very like my Otis did as a pup, this is what he turned into - he's 3 now and very handsome although I am biased!Hope Alfie recovers from the goalpost incident quickly!

View attachment 64880
Hi, his mother was beddy/whippetX collie grey his father was collie/grey/whippet he now stands 27" tts and is coming up for 9 months old. what height is otis he looks a cracker.

011-1.jpg

What a beautiful puppy he was! What's his breeding? He looks very like my Otis did as a pup, this is what he turned into - he's 3 now and very handsome although I am biased!Hope Alfie recovers from the goalpost incident quickly!

View attachment 64880
Hi, his mother was beddy/whippetX collie grey his father was collie/grey/whippet he now stands 27" tts and is coming up for 9 months old. what height is otis he looks a cracker.

011-1.jpg

Alfie has grown into a cracking young man!!! Gorgeous :thumbsup:

I had the pleasure of meeting Otis at the SW Lurecoursing event in March - and can he jump high!!!!! (w00t) A lovely dog :D

Oh wow, very handsome! And going to be a tall lad too...

Otis is 24 and a half '', he's nearly half whippet with beddy, deerhound, collie and greyhound. I love how you never really know how they'll turn out!

This is what he used to look like, any excuse to get out the baby photos!

n513998072_619783_2149.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back