The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Pics Of Our New Baby "maddie"

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thats because visitors where coming they"d been ordered to be on there best behavior. :- "

Paula Roberts said:
Thats because visitors where coming they"d been ordered to be on there best behavior.  :- "
Thanks Tesa, Nicola & Lesley!! :cheers: Yeah... I think Whitecross have Monty - he has gorgeous markings :wub: so Congratulations to them :luck:

I will take a piccie of Rosie & Maddie together for you Paula :thumbsup:

She is an absolute treasure. What a cutie :wub: :wub:

Kirsty

She is just BEAUTIFUL, what a pretty little face :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sure she must be an angel, with a face like that o:) :- "

Wishing you lots of luck & fun with her

Nina :luck:

Hi Naomi & Maddie, welcome to K9.

She is so dainty with an incredibly pretty face. :wub: Looking forward to seeing her grow. We never get fed up with puppy pictures on K9 - hint hint. :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9 :)

Lovely little Pup you have there :wub:

Have loads of fun with her, I'm sure you will! (w00t) :huggles:

Aw!! She's so pretty. I love that third pic of her. How do you breed such pretty pups, Mark and Paula?? There must be a bit of Parkstone magic going on :thumbsup:

Thanks Helen think that Tye & Candy really clicked all the pups where adorable. :wub:

Thanks everyone :cheers: I will share some more snaps with you all soon

Maddie & Naomi

:D :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:

She is soooooo pretty! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Definitely need greyhound pics too! :thumbsup:

Naomi, think it's time for an update on Maddie :- "

Julie

NAOMI said:
Thanks Ellen, She's certainly changed our lives - for the better of course  :wub: We have a greyhound, who thinks she's her mum!!  :D

Awww that's sweet !

Good that they care for each other :huggles:

Can't wait to see more pictures of them.

It's a very beautiful pup

Greetings

She's had all her vaccines now so will be taking her to spectate on Sunday - Weather permitting :unsure:

Just taking some snaps of her now - so will post some more on hopefully tonight :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back