The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Pics Of Our New Baby "maddie"

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks Ellen :cheers:

I would love to see a piccie of yours :D

Lovely pictures of Maddie, she is coming on nicely :wub:

Hope to see her Sunday :thumbsup:

Julie

She's looking lovely Naomi.

Looking forward to seeing her Sunday.

Welcome to K9 :cheers:

Iv beeen hearing all about her :- " , shes a cutie and I here Maddie is to have a Whippet` friend` soon too :- " :thumbsup:

Jackie and the MULCAIR WHIPPETS

What a beautiful colour she is - and very very cute. :wub: :wub:

you lucky girl, she's so cute, really pretty :luck: with her, would be lovely to see a pic of her with your greyhoud :thumbsup: hint.

Mark and Paula can I put in an order for a pretty girl , who'll only be small when she grows up, as Ella is only small and some time we'll be looking for a petite friend for her :D :- " :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Julie D said:
you lucky girl, she's so cute, really pretty :luck: with her, would be lovely to see a pic of her with your greyhoud :thumbsup: hint.

Mark and Paula can I put in an order for a pretty girl , who'll only be small when she grows up, as Ella is only small and some time we'll be looking for a petite friend for her :D :- " :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

will try and take some pics of maddie with rosie (greyhound) tonight if the pup can keep still for a minute !!!

JAX said:
Welcome to K9  :cheers:
Iv beeen hearing all about her  :- " , shes a cutie and I here Maddie is to have a Whippet` friend` soon too  :- "  :thumbsup:

Jackie and the MULCAIR WHIPPETS

Thanks Jackie :cheers:

(w00t) Arrh... So Ruth has been telling you all about her :D I think Konna weighs about the same as Maddie now & Madie is 11 weeks!! :D So they will be perfect whippety friends :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back