The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Pics Of Our New Baby "maddie"

NAOMI

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello there!

Thought I'd show you all a few pics of our new bundle "Maddie" who is 8 wks old - Isn't she cute! :wub: :wub:

Hi Naomi,

Welcome to K9, great to hear the pups settled in well.

will life ever be the same again! :thumbsup:

Thanks Mark & Paula!! Life has changed into whippie madness!!! Are you sure you gave us the right pup? :D She's a feisty little whippie now :thumbsup:

Here's some more pics

We told you that quiet sweet pup would be a devil dog once you got her home LOL :sweating:

:cheers: LOL - You're not kidding - the quiet ones are always the worst

Thanks Ellen, She's certainly changed our lives - for the better of course :wub:

We have a greyhound, who thinks she's her mum!! :D

:cheers: Congratulations Naomi, you have got yourself a little stunner, she is beautiful :wub:

Sounds like you choose the right name for her :- "

Looking forward to seeing her at racing :thumbsup: Good luck with her :luck:

Julie (Evie's mum)

Good Luck with Maddie :luck: :cheers: Naomi - she certainly looks a beauty. :wub: :wub: love her colour - :huggles:

jue332 said:
:cheers: Congratulations Naomi, you have got yourself a little stunner, she is beautiful  :wub:
Sounds like you choose the right name for her  :- "

Looking forward to seeing her at racing  :thumbsup: Good luck with her  :luck:

Julie (Evie's mum)

Thanks Julie :D She's definately a "Mad"die - hopefully she'l be a madd un on the track too! Where abouts do you race your whippies?

Naomi :thumbsup:

NAOMI said:
jue332 said:
:cheers: Congratulations Naomi, you have got yourself a little stunner, she is beautiful  :wub:
Sounds like you choose the right name for her  :- "

Looking forward to seeing her at racing  :thumbsup: Good luck with her  :luck:

Julie (Evie's mum)

Thanks Julie :D She's definately a "Mad"die - hopefully she'l be a madd un on the track too! Where abouts do you race your whippies?

Naomi :thumbsup:

I was talking to you at racing the other week, Just before you picked Maddie up, I was the one with the fawn dog :lol:

Julie

and Im not there in person but there in spirit ;) and look at all the photos. Never know one fine day....... :cheers:

O yes of course :thumbsup: I remember now - you had a beautiful fawn whippie with a blue muzzle :wub: She was very pretty :huggles:

I cant wait to race Maddie - though dont want to rush her puppyhood - will start bringing her to the track in 2-3 weeks once she's fully vaccinated to get her used to all the hustle & bustle :D

See you soon :cheers: Naomi

See what happens when these lovely little o:) go to there new homes they turn into little devils, glad shes settled well would love to see Rosie mothering her the size difference must be amazing. See you all at racing soon. :thumbsup: For Maddie :huggles:

Welcome to K9 Naomi. Maddie is a little cutie :thumbsup: Enjoy your new puppy :cheers:

She's gorgeous. Congratulations. Whitecross Whippets has a pup from the same litter (I think) and they both have the most gorgeous brindle markings. They are soo cute. :wub:

Awww gorgeous babe :wub: :wub: :wub: Mark and paula train them to be naughty for when they go to their new home you know, because I was at their house last night and the pups were good as gold :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back