The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Memory To The Ones We Loved

That’s lovely. Poignant. Pass the tissues.

Being arty and creative herself she also has some very talented arty/creative friends too which is so wonderful!
Here's a pic of a crocheted Sid someone else made for her, love him!

Attachments

• IMG_20240131_150432_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240131_150432_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
I've moved several threads from elsewhere on the forum to the new section Remembering Those We Loved, having searched for threads with 'Goodbye' in the title (and after reading a few, my screen has gone a little blurry...). If anyone has posted similar threads in the past they would like moved here, please let me know.

1711118469322.png
I was doing a bit of noodling for something else I'm doing and came across this quote from Winnie the Pooh, thought I'd share it here. I reckon for all the pain we experience with our losses, all of us are truly grateful for the time we had and wouldn't swap it for the world, even knowing how much it hurts to say goodbye...x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back