The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lampingman

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ok Lampy we've decided to come down to your neck of the woods for the Easter holidays this will be from Sunday the 9th April to the following saturday so if you're not too scared can you recommend some caravan sites for us, please bear in mind they must take dogs(fast ones). :thumbsup:

Hope you're not going to go into hiding now as it will be nice to meet up and show you where the competition is really at :p

Yours confidentley

Lesley :D

I should have put Monday the 10th it's the champs Sunday :oops:

Lesley. What is it that you are on?!! Do you not realise what you are letting yourselves in for? Will you ever live this down? You are collectively putting your heads into the lion's mouth from which there will be no escape. The lion or should I say lions in this case are the incomparable ZORRO and Bramble. You are going to be in tears. So, not only will I have to provide hospitality but a box of tissues also!

As soon as I get over this shock(think of my age) I will give you chapter and verse on sites and maybe a little prayer for the soul of the northern dogs sacrificed on the north Suffolk alter of excellence . :D (w00t) :D .More later Smiffy.

Taking candy from a baby or what??

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

Lesley / Lamping man,

Are you selling tickets (w00t)

another message for you lamping man, just want to say a huge thank you for today! had a really great time and was lovely to meet you and your beautiful dogs! thank you again and will definately come again , will bring the little bullet blue again! happy dogs and happy owner. thank you :thumbsup:

Tanya Docwra said:
another message for you lamping man, just want to say a huge thank you for today! had a really great time and was lovely to meet you and your beautiful dogs! thank you again and will definately come again , will bring the little bullet blue again! happy dogs and happy owner. thank you  :thumbsup:

Hope you'll bob along to see us if you have time Tanya it would be nice to meet you :D

We will be the ones with big smiles on our faces and the white and fawn/brindle winning dog :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks lesley it would be great to see you! im the one with the small (very) blue whizz! aka blue the ig! he loved it! but i didnt like 3 of the 4 took getting in the ditch! stinky mutts! think blue has decided he doesnt want to show but race lots! mabel loved it and went very well, brill time had by all

Just been looking at Azure caravan park in lowestoft on the net reasonably priced BUT £2.00 per dog per night :eek: are they going to be using the showers and toilets (w00t) whats that all about :unsure: while I'm on it, it also annoys me when they charge per person in a caravan, I mean it's my caravan :angry: and a lot of sites actually charge extra with coin meters for showers ect anyway so because there are more people what difference does it make :rant:

I'll keep looking :thumbsup:

try the pontins site? not sure if they do take caravans but usually dont charge for dogs or sometimes its like £5 for your stay? not sure if that is any help but worth a look as very close to where you need to be? hope that helps

If I have a driveway by then Lesley you can come and park in it! :thumbsup: Only about an hour from Chris, I reckon, and I don't charge extra for showers!! :lol: :lol:

Course the place could still be a building site by then! :wacko:

Awwww thanks hilary thats really nice of you, I've been looking at a site called Kessingland beach sounded really good although I could only get on for 4 nights anyway all good, until I read the terms ' maximum of 2 dogs' :(

So still looking anyone have a field for me to park my caravan :lol:

i have a large drive? have to put up with my kids and me popping in and out tho?

Tanya Docwra said:
i have a large drive? have to put up with my kids and me popping in and out tho?

Aww thanks tanya thats kind of you, put up with you :lol: you haven't met us (w00t) and 4 mad whippets :blink: :wacko:

I am going to ring the one at kessingland tomorrow because they will take more dogs at the managers descretion so I will explain how lovely my dogs are and hope for the best, I need to be close enough to Chris to be able gloat at him a lot :- "

I 'll let you know :thumbsup:

Lesley. Don't commit yourselves to anything yet. I'm on the case tomorrow.

Chris

A good session yesterday with your dogs Tanya. You're welcome anytime and to anyone who might think that Iggys don't chase, don't you believe it ,Tanya's little blue boy is dynamite. He can come down as often as he likes. :thumbsup:

Agood time was had by

LAMPINMAN :cheers:

Come on Lampy what are the odds for the big race?.

Lesley must be feeling confident traveling down to meet you on your home turf.

i've heard William hill recently refused to take a £10.000 bet on Caleena Hope for the race.

*Lesley* said:
Tanya Docwra said:

Aww thanks tanya thats kind of you, put up with you :lol: you haven't met us (w00t) and 4 mad whippets :blink: :wacko:

I am going to ring the one at kessingland tomorrow because they will take more dogs at the managers descretion so I will explain how lovely my dogs are and hope for the best, I need to be close enough to Chris to be able gloat at him a lot :- "

I 'll let you know :thumbsup:

Rang them they won't let me on with four dogs :( obviously don't know whippets :unsure:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back